we fell in love in october

.•° ✿ °•.

" Smoking cigarettes on the roof
You're so pretty and I love this view "

°•. ✿ .•°

she gripped her phone, instantly scolding herself. the red head had promised herself to not be so reliant on lilia, but curiosity got the better of her

"fuck you lilia." sadie sighed, dropping her phone back onto the table when she saw her messages completely empty, nothing new. she buried her face in the palms of her hands in a sorrowful way.

trust sadie sink to be gaining feelings for lilia buckingham when she only met her around four or five days ago.

"i hate life." sadie groaned, taking her head out of her hands and grabbing the porcelain, plain white coffee mug and taking a long sip out of it.

she wrapped her small hands around the cup, trying to gain as much heat as possible by completely burning her hand because of the warm liquid in the cup, but she didn't care.

she looked around the sketchy diner, it was completely empty apart from the slightly pretty blonde girl at the cash register who was popping that obnoxious pink bubble gum in her mouth, her stark red lips moving with every action.

nothing could make her feel happy right now. her crush was out with her boyfriend and her mother was still on her back.

she sighed, sipping more of the black coffee as the diner door swung open making her eyes widen. it was that same purple haired boy from earlier, except this time he was carrying the girl that reminded her of millie.

she sighed thinking about the last time she was with millie before she moved away to seattle. her ex-bestfriend, she sighed looking down at her coffee, bringing it closer to her chest as she frowned.

she was about to get up and walk out of the diner, she was just too upset, lilia was ignoring her again and now she missed her best friend that probably forgot all about her until she felt the presence of two people sit in the seat opposite her in the same booth.

"you, redhead, sadie sink right?" finn asked distressed making her eyes shoot up, he was standing up while he gently put the girl down on the seat opposite her. she couldn't see what her face properly looked like because her head was tilted down, her short, black hair flowing down.

"take care of her while i go to the bathroom, please take care of her." he begged making her shoot him an icy cold glare, she wasn't in the mood to take care of people right now

"fine." she shrugged, she didn't really give a fuck anymore. she was being basically emotionally tortured by lilia without her even knowing and now she just didn't care.

"thank you!" he shouted, smiling softly as he ran towards the bathroom located in the diner. Sadie noticed the way the girl at the cash register smirked, walking towards the bathroom doors making her furrow her eyebrows, but she shook it off, looking back down at her coffee, ignoring the girl opposite her who looked like she was half asleep.

it was silent between the two, sadie not having a clue who this mysterious girl was. she just flickered her eyes from her coffee to her black hair.