Chapter 4 ★

After a few hours, I finish my project and had nothing to do. Nothing new happened on my social medias so what's the point on going on. I'll just listen to music while waiting for Taehyung to finish his work or for my shift to be over.

I walk over to the break room. I heard some typing noises in there, so someone must be working here. Wonder why they'd choose to work here.

I open the door and see Yoongi typing on his laptop. He looks up and our eyes meet, but just for a second, then looks back to his laptop to continue working.

I sat myself in the same chair I sat earlier with Taehyung and started to listen to some music. I just listened to chill music, and since I brought my laptop with me for some reasons, I decided to do something different.

I'll text my friend, @Min_Suga_Genius. He's online currently, but I don't know him in real life. He's mysterious in a way but he opens up about most of his problems to me. He said one day he'll tell me his name.

Chim

Hey, Yoonie, wanna talk?

Yoonie

Sure, I finished my work for..

Work,

So I got the rest of the day free.

Chim

Same here.

There's this new coworker in my office.

Yoonie

Really?

I actually just started a new job where I am.

Chim

OwO

What's your real name?

You never told me and I'm a curious bean uwu

Yoonie

I'll tell you a different time.

What's that coworker's name?

Chim

His name is kinda like your name.

He's Min Yoongi.

Yoonie

Owo

Um okk

Chim

?

Did I say something wrong?

You ok Yoonie?

Yoonie

I'm fiNEE

I swear -3-

Chim

wAIT

Is your name Min Yoongi???? OwO

Your names are pretty similar soooo

Yoonie

what no

no

no

I swear Chim

no.

Chim

hMMMM??

I'm pretty sure you could be Yoongi