Chapter 12 ★

Yoongi goes to the counter and speaks with the man behind it.

"Hey, Hoshi!"

"Hi, Yoongi. I don't even need to guess what you want, I already know."

"Uh actually, I want more that just that. I have a friend with me!"

"You finally made a new friend?"

"Shut up."

Yoongi gave this 'Hoshi' a death glare, then remembers my existence and faces me.

"Jimin, do you want anything?"

"Just a coffee is alright for me."

"Wow, that's kinda boring." Hoshi replied and went to make the coffee.

"HEY! Don't forget me too! Same as usual!"

"Alright alright. I'll get your food in a second."

Yoongi stood by the counter, waiting for his food while Hoshi was behind he counter making some coffee and putting sweets in a small paper bag that was, might I say, very aesthetically pleasing in design.

"Jimin, do you like this place?"

Yoongi started talking to me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just nod in response because it really was really nice. It was nicely decorated and the baked goods look really good.

"You better! I spend 99% of my time here, pourin' my heart and soul into the damn cookies!" Hoshi screamed "I kinda live here at this point."

"I do, I do, I swear!"

"Good! Other wise I'll kick you out by actually kicking you!"

"Okay, okay, sheesh!!"

Hoshi goes back to making food while Yoongi is trying his hardest not to burst out laughing at our stupidity.

"Ok, Yoongi, I know we're being stupid but we're not THAT stupid."

Yoongi calms himself from dying of laughter after a few seconds and replies.

"But you are being that stupid!"

After Yoongi replied, he burst out laughing at us.

"Hey, what's your name?" Hoshi asks me.

"Jimin? Wh-"

"Like what Jimin said, we're not THAT stupid, that's a fairly big understatement. I can't believe you  could think we can only be that stupid.