Chapter 13 ★

"It all started about.. 9-ish years ago." I started.

Everything is so vivid now.

-February 18, 2009-

"Jimin-ah, can I ask you something?"

"Hm? Sure, Jungkook."

I placed whatever I was doing down and looked at Jungkook. His eyes were filled with worry and a bit of fear. His head with down and his eyes shifted from one area to another.

"I.. I-I wanted to k-know if.. You'd l-like to b-be my.."

Jungkook stopped. I could see his face heated up a lot. He was flitting with his fingers and he kept looked away from me.

"M-my.. Boyfriend..."

My eye widened at the sudden request. Everyone hated me, so why would Jungkook suddenly like me? My face heated up, I could tell I as blushing like no tomorrow.

"Why is this a question?"

"H-huh?"

Jungkook looked up at what I said. I could tell he was taken back by my words.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend! We've been friends for, how long now? 3 years? Why would I turn you down?"

"I don't know."

Jungkook was smiling brightly, but his eyes told a different story.

I brushed it off, it couldn't be anything, right?

-August 8, 2018-

"Now that I think about it, his eyes were very, very different from what his smile told me.

His smile told me he was happy. He was glad I said yes.

His eyes said that he was being cheeky, like he was planing something.

And now I know what he was planning all long.."

-October 13, 2010-

"Jimin! Happy birthday!" My brother, Hoseok, screamed at my face while hugging me harder than any other hug he's given me.

"Ahh, Hobi! I'm gonna die from you hugging, I swear."

"Well, you'll die being loved!"

"Yeah, but I'll die."

"True.

Fine, I'll stop!"