Chapter 17 ★

I looked at Yoongi to see his reaction and his face was drained of the pink tint that was there on his cheeks. He was playing with his sweater, looking down at his hands.

Why was he like this?

Why is his face so pale now. He looked like he was about to cry..

"Pfff, sure he's not your crush or anything.. 

Alrghty then, I'll be at your house since I'm too lazy to go home, you can go hand out with your friend, aka crush,-"

"TAEHYUNG!"

"Bye!"

Taehyung ended the call before I could continue screaming at him. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket.

"Sorry about that, my friend was being weird again.."

"It's okay.. You can go to him, you don't have to spent all this time with me."

"But what if I want to?"

"Nah, don't lie to yourself. I'll be okay, trust me!"

"But I want to spent time with yo-"

"I'll go now.. You can go home and hangout with your friend! I'll be at my house if you need me, bye!"

"Wait Yoongi-"

He already waved bye to me, running away towards his apartment. He was smiling but I could tell it was fake. His eyes told a very different story. I could just see tears forming in the corners of them..

I stared at the direction he went towards. We'd always walk the same direction, but he just ran off without me..

I slowly started to walk home, keeping my head down. I really.. Don't know what just happened..

All I know is.. I hurt him...

I don't know how, I only know what the effect was..

I get back to my house, still thinking about Yoongi.

I was about to open the door when Taehyung opened it and said hello to me.

"Yoongi! I thought you where hanging out with your 'friend'."

"Yeah, he just got a bit busy, eheh.."

I lied to Taehyung, and I could tell he knew, but I didn't feel like getting into the specifics of the situation. I'm guessing he could read my mind because he didn't ask for said specifics.

"Alright then.. Come on, you HAVE to watch this movie!"

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and dragged my inside my own house. And I though Seokjin was a lot to handle, I practically have a 5 year old in my hands now.