Chapter 23 ★

Jimin's P.O.V.

I stared at the cake. It read,

'Will you be my boyfriend?'

My heart skipped so many beats when I looked at it. It was so pretty..

There was a folded up box underneath the plate that the cake was on. I slowly put the cake in the box and took it with me while I went out of the bakery.

'Why did he leave so soon?'

That was the only thought in my mind. I half walked, half sprinted to Yoongi's apartment while trying to not ruin the cake. After all,

It's too pretty to ruin.

It was so pretty and so delicate.

It was like Yoongi..

Pretty yet fragile.

That's what I love about him, though. He makes me happy by being so weird and energized. No one in the world can make me this happy.

I'm glad he's in my life now, though.

I finally have someone to make me happy in my life. I have someone to make me forget. I have someone to spend all my time with.

I guess now my life can be complete.

I came to Yoongi's apartment complex and I went straight to the elevator. I pressed the 5th floor button and waited.

The elevator came to the 5th floor and the door opened. I rushed out and went to Yoongi's door.

I knocked on it twice.

-Knock.-

-Knock.-

It was silent for a second, then it slowly opened. Yoongi peeked through like any other time but his face was brushed with a light pink.

"O-oh, hi J-Jimin."

He opened the door fully and let me inside.

I went inside and put the cake down. I turned to Yoongi whose face was almost as pink as strawberry ice cream. We just stared at each other for a second, then Yoongi spoke up.

"S-so you read what was on the cake, r-right?"

Yoongi looked down to the floor. He started to play with the sleeve of his shirt. Words were there, sentences I wanted to say, yet I couldn't muster out a single word. My face just heated up.

"It's okay.. I understand, I knew you didn't like me back.. You don't have to talk to me after this-"

I did it on impulse. I didn't want to hear anything like that come out of Yoongi's mouth.

Not anymore.