Chapter 20 ★

Jimin's P.O.V.

I smiled as I walked down the hall with Yoongi. Even though he keep his head down, I still smiled like no tomorrow.

I mean, it's been 8 years, I can move on from him..

It's not like he's here to tell me other wise. To kill another person I hold dear to my heart. He's gone, and it's better that way.

Part of me still misses him, though..

Before everything went down hill, I actually enjoyed myself. Especially after what happened between Taemin.. Eheheh..

That was a time to forget for sure.

He even made fun of me after that, what a dick. I still can't believe I even tried to ask him out, everyone says he only rejects people, never once has he accepted a confession. Not even from his crush, he just broke heart after heart.

Did I listen to the rumors, though?

Not even close!

I went on and asked him out, knowing full and well that he'll reject me. Everyone knew that, even the new kids every year. Everyone knew I liked him, so everyone told me to stop and never confess.

Did I listen?

Ah, I was such a idiot back then..

Why couldn't have I listened to everyone else? Was he really that pretty to me back then? Now that I look at him in year books, he wasn't the dream-boy I had led him to be. Nothing like it, actually.

Sure, he was pretty, but to put him on such a high pedestal?

How dumb could a person be to do that. I didn't know him, I never talked to him, I've only looked at him and heard him speak a few times. A few rumors spread around about him but that was about it.

No other interactions.

I honestly don't know what was wrong with me back then. Liking someone I didn't  even know, gosh.

A least that's out of the way.

I don't have to deal with Taemin anymore. I don't have to deal with the pain I felt back then when he rejected my heart. All I can focus on is my job and my favorite person in the world.

No one else, nothing else.

What was I before Yoongi came into my life?

I was just.. Boring. Did nothing on my free time besides watching random shit that I just saw. Kinda wish I did something more than just watch shit.

I went outside sometimes.

But that was only sometimes. Probably only about once every three weeks. Nothing more, I don't think.

I had Taehyung, but he was usually working in his free time just to get caught up with things.

So, I guess you can say,

I had nothing most of the time.

Noting to do, nothing I really wanted to do.

Well, I'm not a shell of a body anymore. I actually have someone to spend time with, unlike before where I almost had nothing. Just me and my computer, almost 24/7.

And now, here I am, hanging out with my favorite person in the world. Having fun with him, making new memories crowding out the old ones.

I'm in a better state now. I'm happier, I'm being more active.

But then, a question is still left hanging.

When will I confess?