3

Ok so the squiggly lines before and after the numbers means it's a texting chapter
Warning: negative thoughts and hints at eating disorders

Patton's pov

I can't believe I called him handsome. I can't believe I deleted the message. Why am I such an idiot?

I felt bad that I left Logie on read and now he was blowing up my phone. My head hurt now and I felt like dying. Those thoughts were coming back. I turned off my phone and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed the box of cookies I had and grabbed my phone, running to my room and hopping on my bed. The only thing I couldn't completely mess up at was being sad and watching movies.

I turned on Winnie the Pooh and curled up in my blankets. Eating was gonna be the downfall of me. I was already chubby and I couldn't stop myself from eating.

After 3 movies I turned my phone back on, seeing multiple messages from Logie. That feeling of guilt set in and I teared, hiding deeper in my fort of blankets and pillows. I felt safe in my new found fort. Maybe when I meet Logie we can make a fort!

I wiped that thought from my brain.

"Logan will never want to meet you after this"
No not now please...
"He's probably just talking to you to make sure you don't die"
Stop it...
"He dosent actually care."
Yes he does! Shut up, stupid brain!
"If you stop talking to him now, you won't be hurt later"
That's it.
"He dosent care about you at all! He hates you!"
I'm texting Logan. He'll stop these thoughts.

He'll help me...