18

After about 2 hours of us shopping at the mall, me and Logie decided to call it quits. I can't believe I let him spend over 150$ on me!

Granted Hot Topic, Forever 21, and build a Bear is expensive but he said I could get whatever I want!

On the way back home I was sitting in the front seat when Logan spoke up, it having been silent for a while.

"So, How did you meet this De guy?"

I sighed and looked out the window.

"We've been in an off and on relationship since highschool....I cut him off for good about 2 months ago and he hasn't left me alone since..."

Logan nodded in response.

"Have you reported him to anybody? I can tell he wasn't the best to you."

I teared up and buried my face in the hoodie I was wearing.

"C-Can we stop t-talking a-about him please...?"

Logie looked at me worriedly.

"Of course, Patt. I didn't mean to upset you, you know I love you."

"T-Thanks Logie..." I smiled at him and leaned over, kissing his cheek before sitting back down in my seat.

We got back to Logan's house and started unpacking my bags, Logie bringing the heavier stuff in for me. He set all of my things in what I assumed was a guest room.

"I'll let you have this room, unless you'd like to stay with me."

"Nope! This is fine thank you logie!" I smiled and started unpacking my things, making this room really feel like my own was an amazing feeling!

Soon enough all my fairy lights, stuffed animals, and other small things I had packed were set up and I felt at home. I didn't feel like a stranger anymore.

It didn't feel weird to be in Logan's house anymore.

For once I felt like I belonged in a place and I was wanted there, not a burden.

All these thoughts made me tear up, not of sadness but of happiness! For once I wasn't crying due to my bad feelings.

I was crying because I felt good, I felt wanted, I felt important.

I went to bed that night after having pizza with Logan. I went to bed happy and feeling safe, not scared and depressed.

I could get used to this kind of life, this kind of happiness. I could get used to living with Logie, the love of my life.

That was short and sappy I am so sorry