21

Thanks for 1k reads!!! Also I'm sorry for all the angst uwu

I woke up around 7 am, getting out of bed and whimpering at the pain from last night. I really should be used to that now.

Going over to my backpack I put on the shirt I packed and went into the kitchen, starting to make eggs and bacon for dee. He always got mad when I didn't have food ready for him so why would he change?

After finishing his food (not making any for myself) I went around the house, cleaning what I could and keeping myself occupied.

I jumped when someone knocked on the door, quickly putting on some boxers and opening the door.

Logan.

Why does he have to show up?

"Patton..!"

I flinched at the loud voice

"W-What do y-you w-want logan...?"

"What do I want? Patton I want to know why you left. I want to know why you ran away..."

"Because I know you're gonna hurt me...! I-it's inevitable...!"

I heard a deep groan come from the bedroom, sighing

"I have to go..."

"No patton please I won't hurt you I promise..."

I slammed the door in Logan's face.

Why did I do that?

Why am I such an idiot?

He won't want me back now...

Dee came out in only his boxers, glaring at me in what seemed like disgust.

"Who was that?" He asked

"I-It was just a r-random s-salesperson dee..." I stuttered in fear.

"Sure it was, go clean up the room." He growled

I nodded and ran to our room, starting to clean up everything from last night.

Maybe logan was telling the truth when he said he won't hurt me. I mean not everybody is like dee and he didn't show any intentions to do so before.

There's no going back for now though, dee won't let me leave.

Unless I run or tell him I'm going to the store.

I'll go with the latter.

I started to dress in some of the clothes I left behind and went to the living room, seeing dee on the couch and watching tv.

"Hey dee, I'm going to the store to get some food, bye" I smiled and left without even waiting for dee to respond.

I ran.

I ran back to Logan's house, thankful it wasn't too far.

What if he didn't take me back? What if he hated me? What if he wasn't home?

I knocked anyway.