6

The photo is what Patton is wearing in this chapter, this is what logan is wearing

Patton's pov

The past 2 weeks have been full of anticipation and stress. I was finally meeting my crush in person! But all these negative thoughts wouldn't go away.

What if he lied? What if he is a completely different person? What if he hates you?

Sometimes I wish my brain had a volume button. So I could turn it off and live peacefully.

I wasn't gonna listen to those thoughts though! I was gonna put on my favorite outfit and go meet my friend! And we're gonna have fun together

I was glad the aquarium wasn't far from my apartment, I didn't have a car so walking was my only option. There were busses but I hate those things.

Walking to the aquarium I couldn't get him off my mind, he was so nice and handsome. I walked into the aquarium and paid for my admission, deciding to wait outside for Logie.

I was just about to go inside when someone stood beside me. I looked over and giggled at who it was.

"Logie!" I hugged him tightly and giggled more

"Oh hello Patton." He chuckled and looked down at me. Dang he was tall, why did I have to be so short? He looked so handsome though.

"I'm so happy to see you!!" Logan blushed and pulled away from the hug, taking my hand.

"I'm happy to finally see you too patton." I blushed deeply and led him inside the aquarium.

"I love your outfit by the way."

"Thanks Logie! I like your jacket!"

The rest of the day was filled with me geeking out over the animals and Logan seeming absolutely fascinated. For someone who lived in Florida, he didn't know a lot about sea creatures.

That's ok though! I know all about them! We got to meet the dolphins and everything was awesome!

We headed to the gift shop at the end of the day and I immediately ran to look at the plushies. Logan saw this and chuckled, following behind.

I loved the huge otter ones but I didn't have enough for one. He must've noticed

"Pick one out Patton."

"Why?"

"Well, I can tell you want one and I just so happen to have enough to get you one." He smiled down at me

I blushed and adjusted my glasses "y-you don't have to d-do that..."

"I don't but I want to" He chuckled

"Okkkkkk" I smiled and picked out a regular otter stuffed animal, walking to the cash register with Logan behind me. He paid for it and I held it tightly.

I would cherish this thing forever.

That was super wholesome wow, anywho I've actually been to that aquarium and it was awesome! I tried to remember most of it for this chapter so be thankful