19

Warning: running away, hints at abuse and sex

I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, tearing up almost instantly.

I had to go back.

Logan was gonna hurt me more than Dee ever had before. I had to get out of here.

Even if I have to see him again.

I jumped out of the bed and started packing my necessities into a small backpack, I could buy different clothes. It was easy to get out the house and run back to my apartment. My apartment I should have stayed at.

But I didn't.

I trusted someone instead and let myself fall in love.

At this point I was sobbing as I entered the small apartment I called home, throwing my backpack down. Although I was hungry I didn't wanna eat.

I just decided to lay on my couch and go over the long list of everything I've done wrong.

Apparently I had lost track of time cause next thing I knew, I heard the door open and slam close.

It's him.

I sat up immediately and looked at dee, him snarling at me.

"Patton where have you been?!"

"I-I'm sorry dee...I-It wont happen again..." I stuttered and looked down at my lap.

This angered him and caused him to storm over to the couch, grab me by my neck and drag me to my room. Or what used to be our room.

Before I knew it dee was doing what he did best, fucking into me relentlessly and leaving me with no aftercare.

My body felt so weak and I couldn't get up to clean myself, I could barely move for that matter. Everything hurt and bruises started forming.

I broke down again, sobbing softly in hopes of not waking up dee.

I basically had no choice but to sleep and wake up when I could or when dee forced me to.

I didn't feel safe anymore.

I didn't feel important anymore.

I was useless again.

Why did I do this to myself?

Why am I such an idiot!?