12

WARNING: suicidal thoughts, hints at abuse, self harm, suicidal tendencies, and mentions of mental hospital. Please stay safe fam 💙💙💙

I can't stop thinking about what will happen if de acted on his threat. He'd already hurt me in the past. Surely, he would gladly do it again.

Getting up, I grabbed my phone and dialed my therapists number. I had to tell her. It was wrong to keep these things from her.

"Hello?"

"H-Hi Ms.Valerie..."

"Oh hello Patton, what's the problem?" She always sounded so happy

"I-I'm t-thinking about..." Apparently she could tell what I was going to say

"Patton, honey, you know that's not the answer"

At this point I was sobbing "b-but I just w-want e-everything to stop..!"

"I know honey, why don't you call that boy you told me about while I figure something out, ok?"

"O-Ok...b-bye..."

"Goodbye Patton" I hung up and sat down on my couch, breathing heavily. I didn't know what happened but I passed out, probably from not breathing properly.

~Time skip brought by my love for my boyos~

I woke up and looked around, noticing I wasn't in my living room. Everything was white and I was hooked up to some monitor. I didn't like this room. It was too quiet.

Panic started to set in and I teared up. I wanted to talk to Logie. I wanted to talk to anybody right now! I don't like this silence.

I was about to break down when what looks like a nurse came in.

"Oh your awake, good" she smiled

"W-Where am I...?"

"Your in the hospital dear. Your therapist called us because she was scared for your health so we took you here."

"O-Oh ok..."

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired...d-depressed..."

"Ok dear, a doctor will be in here to talk to you in a bit." She smiled happily and walked out.

I laid back on the hospital bed and started crying, I couldn't hold it anymore.

How long had it been? What's gonna happen? Will they think I'm crazy?

"Patton sanders correct?"

A mans voice jolted me from my thoughts and I looked at him, nodding.

"Ok patton, I'm gonna be asking you some questions. Please answer as honestly as possible"

I nodded again. The questions were terrible.

Had I every self harmed? Had I ever attempted suicide? Have I ever been abused?

The worse part is, is that all my answers were yes.

"Have you tried any of these things recently?"

"I-I was t-thinking o-of killing m-myself last night.."

"Did you act on that urge?"

I shook my head no and he nodded

"Well from what you've told me I don't think you'll have to go to a mental hospital. But we might have to keep you here for longer just to make sure."

"O-ok...w-where's my phone...?"

"I'll have somebody bring you your items patton" he smiled and left the room.

I laid back in my bed and fell asleep. I was physically and mentally exhausted.

I think this is one of the longest chapters in this book so yayyyy! Thank you to Space__kidd0 for the hospital idea. Next update will be tomorrow ;))