14

I was watching tv when somebody knocked on the door of my hospital room.

"Come in"

A nurse walked in and I didn't look at her at first until I heard a familiar voice

"Hey patton."

I looked and saw logan, immediately smiling.

"Logie!"

He chuckled and came to my hospital bed, hugging me. I giggled and hugged back. After a few seconds he pulled away and smiled down at me.

"How are you?"

"Good!"

I was so happy logan was here, I know he'll help me through this. Logan pulled a chair to the side of my hospital bed and sat next to me.

"Are they treating you alright?"

I nodded. Logan grabbed my hand and held it softly, making me blush.

"Not to upset you but, do you know what triggered your breakdown?"

"M-My ex threatened t-to c-come to my apartment....I-I was scared.."

Logan wiped away my tears with his thumb and smiled

"When you get out of here I'll make sure he dosent come back ok?"

I nodded and giggled. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before logan broke it.

"Hey Patt?"

"Hm?" I looked over at him

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course Logie"

"I...." Logan paused and I silently panicked. What if the voices were right? What if he was gonna say mean things? What if he was leaving me?

"I love you Patt"

I blushed deeply and looked down at my lap, processing the words he told me. Was I dreaming?

"I understand if you do not return my feelings and this may have been a bad time to admit my feelings." He sighed.

"I-I love you too Logie..."

Logan looked at me and smiled, hugging me tightly. I hugged back and didn't intend on letting go.

He made me feel so safe.

Hey what if I fucked with y'all in the next chapter ;))