Chapter 2: The True Enemy

Following what happened at the wedding, Mick and Beth went to erase the memories of the guests since they'd all blown their covers while Hope was interrogating Prometheus and by interrogating, she was holding him in a choke-hold off of the terrace with one hand.

"So how about we try this again, you tell us where your friends are and I'll probably make this conversation less painful which I highly doubt it will." She said, tightening the grip on his throat.

"I would rather die than to betray the Third Reich." He grunted.

Hope sighed, why do they always have to force her to do this the hard way? "Suit yourself."

Prometheus started to sweat behind the mask as she boiled his blood internally.

Stein walked up the stairs and saw Hope's interrogation techniques up close with . The young woman may be mature for her age but her methods of getting answers can be questioned.

"Mrs. Mikaelson, for Heaven's sake. Would you please release Prometheus?" He said, not surprised by it.

Hope simply shrugged and dropped the said Prometheus, allowing him to fall onto the floor of the aisle.

Stein looked exasperated as if he didn't make himself clear. "That's not what I meant." He said.

"He'll live." She reassured with a devilishly smirk that she got from her father whenever he's up to his mischievous schemes.

-

"You wiped the minds of the guests at the wedding?" Oliver asked Mick and Beth as they along with Sara and Jax who escorted Prometheus to his cell at the pipeline entered the Cortex. Everyone that had been involved in the wedding brawl were there wondering where the attackers were from aside their affiliation to the Aryan ideology that still exist today, just not as prevalent as it was during WWII. Wally and Joe had to stay behind much to the former's dismay.

"Yep. Everyone's secret identity remains secret." Mick assured them.

"Don't worry. No one is gonna go to the press and make the headline news anytime soon." Beth added.

Feeling reassured, Barry turned to Kara hoping that she had better luck than them to find the Nazi trio. "Any idea where they fled?"

Kara shook her head no. Right after the wedding incident, she used her x ray, super hearing while flying over Central City. Not a single trace of them was found. "No. I flew over the entire city, there's no trace of them."

"Well, clearly they attacked because you all were there. " Iris mused.

"Killers, heroes, then what?" Barry pondered, his arms crossed.

"If I know my history, ethnic cleansing, world domination." Felicity spoke from she was standing next to Oliver. Given her jewish heritage, it would bring unpleasant feelings inside her and it made sense.

Swallowing the fear at the mere thought of Nazis, it brought up some bad memories of the Sienna Family, Hope let out a shaky breath while Beth stood alongside her wife, rubbing her lower back in comfort.

"Make America Aryan again. " Jax supplied.

"Which it never was." Caitlin said.

"Hashtag: melting pot." Iris added.

"I hate Nazis." Mick grumbled, that was a statement that they all could agree on.

Stein sighed, a solemn look on his face knowing that he was a jewish as well. "Their appearance seems quite a severe course of action in support of a cause that was defeated over 70 years ago."