Chapter 3: Icarus Part 1

AN: As you may have noticed, this story is a bit different than others because it's basically the same story arc with subtle changes just to keep it interesting. BTW, I decided to split the chapter into two because it was so long to write.

After a moment of shock, Green Arrow recovered his voice. "This is sick." He muttered, feeling absolutely horrified.

"Do you mean looking at your reflection and seeing only weakness? I agree." Oliver-X replied.

The Flash had to be sure that he wasn't seeing a mirage. "Thawne?"

"Direct from Earth-1. Do you like my face?" He taunted showing his facial structure.

Flash was suddenly being reminded of his first year following the accident. "It's the face you were wearing when I became the Flash."

"I thought I'd put it on again. You know, for old time's sake. Plus, handsome." He gloated, enjoying the discomfort Barry was showing.

"Man, what an ego." White Wolf thought to himself. He was really starting to see why Barry hates that guy so much if he hadn't already.

"I watched you die." Flash said, dazed of the fact he's still around.

"Or did you?" Thawne replied while shaking his head not believing how stupid Barry is. "It's time travel, Barry. So very confusing. I always seem to be saying that to you, don't I?"

"Tommy killed himself." Green Arrow told his doppelgänger.

"I heard your Tommy died years ago. That's what this earth does. It makes people soft." Oliver-X stated.

"We've been watching you." Kara-X revealed. "We've been watching all of you and how you've squandered the potential of 2 worlds. On our earth, we've developed a meritocracy. We've accomplished greatness."

Feeling sick to her stomach, Kara thought back to the conversation she had with Bucky about her being the optimist. Looking back, maybe he was right Because she was getting a first glimpse of the road not taken. "You're perverse."

"No, Kara, you're the perversion. The most powerful being on the planet rendered weak by saccharine Americana?" She laughed sadistically. "My pod was blessed to crash in the fatherland."

"Do us a favor and head back to the hellhole you came from and stay there." White Wolf growled, being fed up by their villainous monologues.

"I don't answer to the likes of you." Oliver-X spat, unfazed by the threat. "My allegiance is to the Fatherland" He glanced at Kara-x with some affection. "And to my wife."

Supergirl's eyes went big as saucers upon hearing the shocking revelation.

"His wife? Gross!" She frowned in disgust before glancing at Green Arrow hoping that she didn't insult him. "No offense."

"None taken." Green Arrow assured, not even offended in the slightest because he was feeling the same thing.

"Last chance. Go home." He growled.

"And stay there." Supergirl added

"All of you." Flash finished.

There was a moment of tense silence before Eobard put his hood back on and ran off in a red streak of lightning. The Flash followed pursuit.

White Wolf pulled out a combat knife that had a golden blade on it. Supergirl was curious of it for a moment until it clicked. Her mouth formed an O in realization as she understood what the knife was made of.