Chapter 8: Escape Part 2

"No one gets to the gateway! No one!" Sturmbannführer bellowed he gathered all up the troops inside the hangar. The soldiers aimed their rifles at the doors expecting the enemy forces to come through. The tension was high.

The doors was blasted off its hinges and Firestorm flew into the hangar, throwing fireballs at the Nazi forces who were still recovering from being caught in the blast radius. Silver Canary and Black Canary let out their sonic screams keeping the reinforcements at bay as Green Arrow, White Wolf, Captain Wolf, White Canary and Alex fired at the Nazi troops taking down any soldiers coming their way.

They spilt into groups, Alex and White Canary were to take out the snipers with Captain Wolf, Green Arrow and White Wolf providing cover taking out any stragglers along the way.

-

Silver Canary took out her electric batons from her back holsters as Black Canary drew out her sword from the scabbard seeing a small platoon of Nazis heading in their director. The Mother-Daughter duo started to work in tandem, cutting down any nazi soldiers that they came across, stabbing kicking, breaking legs. They switched their respective weapons at one point as they took down the reinforcements.

Sturmbannführer took the opportunity to sneak up on Black Canary drawing out his side arm aiming at her back and just when he was about to kill her, a combat knife was heading his way striking him in the heart and the earth-x doppelgänger stood still for a moment seeing the knife embedded in his chest before toppling to the floor, dead seconds later.

"Now that's not very nice, gramps." Silver Canary sneered while shaking her head in revolt at the now deceased Quentin-X, being the one who sensed his presence earlier before she drew out her knife. Black Canary just stared at the fallen body of her late father's Earth-X counterpart eyes wide having a different sets of emotions run through her. "Trying to kill my mom from the back? Not on my watch."

Silver Canary turned to her shocked mom who hadn't taken her eyes off the body. "Mom, that man was not your father. He would've killed you without any remorse. You know that, right?"

"I do. But still..." Black Canary said unsure of what to think or feel about it. Silver Canary understood what she was trying to formulate.

"I know. I'm not happy for what I did either. But it was necessary." Silver replied in honest voice as they turned back to the fight.

-

Earth-1

Star Labs

"Felicity Smoak. Tell me how to turn the power back on." Oliver-X demanded in a intimating voice at the lab to the blonde haired jewess that was being held forcefully by a nazi with Iris. Hope was still unable to move due to Papa Tunde's blade embedded inside her body causing unrelenting pain, Beth was still passed out. After the four girls were brought back to the Lab following their captivity, Oliver-X learned of Thawne's demise and to say that the fuhrer was a bit pissed was putting it mildly. But unfortunately for the girls, he had an emergency back up in form of a heart surgeon no doubt who was on Nazis side. He also learned that the Star Labs security was heavily encrypted courtesy of Felicity and only she can decrypt the security codes to turn the main generator back on.

"Not gonna happen!" Felicity said defiantly. Oliver flashed a unease smile as if he was anticipating the answer which didn't settle well with either Iris or Felicity.

"I was actually hoping that it would be your answer." Oliver-X said calmly before turning to the harvest witch. "Ms. Deveraux. Show Ms. Smoak the consequences of her defiance."

"My pleasure." Monique smirked thrusting her hand forward casting a pain infliction spell on Iris. She cried out clutching her head in agony as she felt her head was going about to blow. Felicity could only stare in horror seeing Barry's fiancee being brought down on her knees in pain.