Deleted Scenes 1.2

Central City

2017

Hope sat on a bench at Central City Park watching her mother Hayley Marshall-Kenner and her younger self from afar at the grass. Hayley was on the phone talking to her contact while her pre teen daughter was drawing with crayons completely oblivious to her mother's conversation. God, it was very hard for her to not go over there and tell her everything, knowing that you have the power to do the very thing she wished to do since her parents death and yet she can't. It sucks.

"Is that your mom, kid?" Mick asked as he sat next to her noticing, the brunette sharing some physical resemblance with the Auburn Tribrid. He correctly guessed it.

"Yeah." Hope replied. "It was during my father's imprisonment. We were staying here for a few days before we had to move back."

"She's hot." Mick noted bluntly making Hope chuckle. It wasn't the first time someone complimented Hayley on her good looks and he wasn't going to be the last. Mick took out two beers stretching one to her."Wanna a beer?"

She sighed, glancing at it. After what transpired during the weekend, she was in the need of one. She took it and the two Legends popped the caps off before clinking the beers and they took a sip.

"Life sucks." Hope muttered.

"Couldn't agree more, kid."

 XXXX