Rigorious, Never Ending

A girl came to Veiled Falls today. A hylian to be more exact. She seemed unharmed, and all her memories were intact. Though jumping off the edge of the waterfall was beyond her abilities. Her name is Miray, she was presented to my father. There she spoke her reasons for being here. Apparently, she was a orphan. Her parents died when she was little and she had no family to come to. The next bit of news was shocking, she was running away from a group called the Yiga Clan. Who are the Yiga? What did they want with Miray? The Yiga are a clan who don't want the hero of Hyrule to succeed in vanquishing Calamity Ganon.
On that note, Calamity Ganon will be showing up in our life time. It means the fate of the world will be resting on the hero of Hyrule. The hero who wields the sword of darkness. It could be anyone.
"Mipha!" Barked Muzu. I jerked upward from my diary. I hid my diary in my desk quickly so Muzu wouldn't see. We were in my room. Muzu was holding a book in his hands. He had a scowl on his face. I did something wrong.
"Do you know what can defeat Calamity Ganon?" He questioned.
I gulped, "the sword that seals the darkness, right?"
Muzu nodded, "correct. But can you summarize the ten thousand years of Ganon?"
"Um, no." I said as I shrank in my seat.
"Each tale, of Ganon became a legend, a never ending battle of good and evil. A hero would rise with the sword that seals the darkness and a princess with the power of the goddess Hylia. Together they would send Ganon back to the cave they crawled out of. Now, they were assisted by guardians."
"Right, the sheikah technology that looks like cyclop octopuses?" Asked Miray. Her brown hair was neatly braided into a fish tail. She wore a silver and blue tunic with black pants. Her mischief could be seen in those red eyes of her eyes, says Muzu. Muzu doesn't really like Miray. The reason...hylian. I like Miray, she's funny but always causes mischief.
I giggled. Cyclops octopuses? Octopuses had eight legs not four. That's one way to classify them.
"Miray, you are not welcome at this session," Muzu said with annoyance, "Mipha's learning."
"Uh, yeah, Ruto wanted to meet Mipha right now." Miray said.

"Again," Ruto commanded. I stood up, from the water of Veiled falls. I had a bruise on my right side...but that didn't matter. I held my trident with a tight grasp and tried to poke Ruto with the trident. She parried my attack and started a swinging counter. I held the trident to the left side to absorb the swinging counter. Ruto quickly swiped my feet from underneath with a spinning kick. I was once again in the water.
"Again," Ruto repeated. I stood once more. I tried a swinging counter to mess with Ruto. Boy, was she surprised. I whacked her in the shoulder and Ruto came at me with a pierce. I parried just barely. I shoved her spear out of the way and spinned my trident above my head for a moment to get a massive swing. A moment was all she needed. Ruto jabbed me in the stomach, sending me falling through the air. Instead of the water hitting me, the rough grass scraped against my skin.
"Keep going," Ruto shouted.
"What's the point?" I uttered.

The next day was the same. Muzu's lesson of Calamity Ganon was...well...not boring-ish. I sat in my room, in my desk. Muzu had his book out again. He made sure to take extra measures that Miray couldn't disturb my learning session. It wasn't the end of the world though. She could play with Sidon, he was always looking for attention so it wasn't all bad.
"Alright, Divine Beasts also assisted the knight and princess along with the guardians." Monologues Muzu.
"What are divine beasts?" I asked. This piqued my interest. I really wanted to know now. Muzu could tell I wanted to know and he smiled at me.
"They are ancient machines created to help stop Calamity Ganon. There are four divine beasts. Vah Rudania, Vah Ruta, Vah Medoh, and Vah Naboris. Each are named after the first wielder of each divine beast. Ruta, was a Zora ten thousand years ago. She controlled Vah Ruta for the first time."
"Cool," I exclaimed. "What was she like?"
"A warrior, someone of high caliber. Note, she was NOT a princess." Muzu stressed.

Shortly, there after, I walked out toward the plaza. Miray was waiting patiently, for me. I walked towards her, she greeted me with her mischievous little smile. It had been six months ago when Miray first arrived, originally, she was shy but that was no longer the case.
"Hey Mipha!" She waved.
I smiled, "What's up?"
"Nothing, But the sky!" Miray answered. Sometimes she could be very literal.
"So anyways, are you free right now?" Asked Miray.
"Sorry, Ruto wanted me to go spare again." I explained.
Miray shook her head, "Yeah, I understand, it's always the same. Your schedule never ends and is especially rigorous. How do you survive it?"
I shrugged, "I have no idea." I ran to the pathway of Veiled falls.

No one's POV
Miray watched as Mipha dashed away. "I wish we can hang out sometime." She thought. Sidon approached the plaza. He was deep in thought.
"What are you thinking?" Asked Miray.
"The plaza is so empty." He exclaimed. "We need to decorate it." Miray smiled. It was one of those "I have an idea" smiles.
"Hey, you know that there might be something to find on Ruto Mountain right?" Miray said slyly.
"Yeah, let's go to Ruto Mountain!" Sidon said excitedly. "Wait what about Ploymus Mountain too?"
"Sure, we'll go to Ploymus Mountain after Ruto mountain." Miray said. The two dashed towards Ruto Mountain, not knowing what dangers lied ahead.

To be continued...