T W O

"You kissed a stranger?!" Chaeng shouted in disbelief. She almost spitted her milkshake on me. We are currently here in her apartment doing homework. Since my parents aren't home, we decided to have a sleepover here in Chaeng's place. Its better than being alone.

"Chaeng, for the nth time, it was an accident. It was suppose to be Hanbin but then she appeared out-of-nowhere" I took a deep breath. I have been explaining this to her for almost an hour now. "Its not as if I liked kissing her! No, I dont! Hell, no!"

"She?!" Chaeyoung in her second mini heart attack.

"Yes, unfortunately" I sighed. My head is going nuts everytime I remembered what happened. After the accident, I had no choice but to runaway. When she smirked at me, good Lord, I just wanted to disappear. If only I could bury myself right at that moment, I already did.

"What does she looks like though? I wanna know" She then asked as she put down her pen and set aside her Biology Lab Manual she's answering to face me.

Well, it was my first time seeing her. Talk about first impression, right?
I tried to picture out her face again but that annoying smirk of hers is the first thing that I thought of. You don't have any idea how much I wanted to scratch off that smirk on her face.

"She's average. She's short, skinny. She basically looks like a carrot!"

Liar! My mind almost shouted at me.

"A carrot?" Chaeng asked as if to check if she heard it correctly.

I nodded. "An ugly carrot stick to be exact!"

She giggled before saying "You mean you kissed a carrot?"

I glared at her then she burst out laughing.

"Anyways, where have you been awhile ago? I was looking for you" It was my turn to ask her. We were suppose to meet in my car after class but she took awhile before meeting me.

She then faced me excitedly. "You will not believe who my lab partner is for Biology class"

"Who?"

"Kim Jisoo"

Kim Jisoo. I heard about her. Same with Irene unnie, she's one of the popular students in the university. Everyone wants to be friends with her. She known to be outgoing and friendly. Add to it, that she's ridiculously gorgeous. Though, everything about her is girly and stuff but don't be fooled because she's also known to be a gamer. Even guys don't have a match at her in video games.

"Do you know what that means?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" To be honest, I have no idea what Chaeng is talking about.

"I am a step closer to the Cupid's Protégé!" Chaeng squeeled. Even tugging my shirt forcefully. She can't contain her feels. Apparently, this Kim Jisoo is the bestfriend of the Archery team's ace player.

Speaking of the Archery team, how can I forget that Chaeng is a fan of our school Archery team. She watches their games to support them. I even thought that she joined the schoolpaper club so she can watch and cover that club for free. Can you believe that she even studied the sport just to know how it is played? She's literally gushing over the team's ace player. Whoever that is.

"Oh my God, unnie! She's so beautiful! Like she has no bad angle. Everything about her screams perfection!" I swear Chaeng's eyes are so close to turning hearts in shape just talking about Jisoo who she just met.

"More beautiful than me?" I pouted at her.

She nodded.

"Yah!" I hit her arm lightly to which she chuckled.