T E N

"Okay, a little to the left" Lisa instructed as she motioned her hands to the left. We don't have classes today since its saturday. Lisa and I are having a parking tutorial 101. Actually, she insisted on doing this as just the other day I was again running late for my class and she has to park my car.

"Good, good! Now, slowly step on the gas" I nodded and took a deep breathe before doing what she instructed. I gripped on the steering wheel and got ready to step on the gas. Unfortunately, I accidentally pressed on the pedal a little too much causing the car to suddenly accelerate.

I saw the horror in Lisa's face when my car suddenly speed up. Luckily, she was able to ran to the sides.

"Yah, wifey! Are you planning to kill me?!" She had her hand on her chest. It really scared her. I quickly unbuckled my seatbeat and went out of my car.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" I checked on her if she's hurt or if I have to rush her in the hospital.

She held both of my shoulders and gently caress them. "Jen, relax. I'm okay" She really knows how to calm me down. "Although, I thought I saw my whole life flashed right before my eyes when your car suddenly accelerated infront of me" I pouted at her.

She laughed. "I'm just kidding. So, wanna do it again?"

I nodded.

"Okay, let's go!"

It was already getting dark when we stopped our tutoring session.

"God! I have never been this exhausted in any of my trainings. Ever" She said after she drank the bottled water on her hand. She had her back leaning on the back hood of my car while I am sitting on it.

"That's because you're a bad teacher" Lisa raised a brow at me. "Good student" I pointed to myself proudly. "Bad teacher" I pointed at her. I saw how she frowned on my last statement.

She shook head. "Correction, good teacher" This time she pointed to herself proudly. "Very, very, very bad student" She put emphasize on each word making me slapped her arm that she pointed at me and lightly shoved her. We both laughed.

"Let's eat" She jumped out at the hood of my car. "Your treat"

***

We went to a restaurant nearby. The place looks so cool because it has books and board games you can enjoy as you wait for your food to be served.

As we are waiting for our food, I noticed that Lisa's mischievous smile is plastered on her face.

"Whatever you are thinking, quit it" I said in all seriousness to which she laughed.

"What made you think I was thinking of anything, huh?" She asked, obviously playing innocent.

I raised a brow at her. She can't sell that to me.

"Well, I kinda figured I don't know anything much about you yet" She explained her point.

"Your problem, not mine" I tried dismissing whatever she has to say.

"Wifey..." She pouted. There she goes acting cute again.

"What?" I asked irritatedly. I can't let her aegyo get me.

"Let's play that" She pointed at a box on the top part of the shelf.

See? I told you. She's up to something.

I gave her a straight face. "Hell no! That's too childdish!"

"I knew it! You're scared!" She teased as her annoying smirk was flashed right before my eyes. I badly want to scratch it off!