F I V E

Going to school has never been this terrifying. I feel like the incident with Jihyo might happen again and I need to always be ready.

"Don't worry about Jihyo. The student council is now investigating what happened. I will make sure she gets punish for what she did to you" I smiled at Nayeon unnie. Because soon as they found out what happened she immediately took an action and reported the incident to the student council. One of the perks if you're friends with the member of the Student council. "Thanks, unnie"

"She can never do that again to you" Irene unnie said in all seriousness as she hugged me. I am so lucky to have my friends with me. They all comforted me when they found out and they never left me.

"Still no signs of her?" Wendy unnie asked. We are here in the locker area getting our things for our morning classes.

Actually, my friends didn't know what happened between me and Lisa after the incident with Jihyo.

To be honest, I am not expecting her to show up to me. I mean after all the things I said, I doubt it. But I will be lying if I'll say that I am not hoping to see her. I really just want to apologize to her.

I just shook my head and we all headed to our classrooms.

"Its already lunch time and still no Carrot. Woah! That's a record!" Nayeon unnie couldn't believe it. They all laughed. They were used to me telling them stories about how Lisa has ruined my day.

I sighed. "Something happened" I told them, still poking my chicken unconsciously.

"What? Did you kiss again?" Chaeng asked teasingly.

I shook my head.

"Then what?" All of them were waiting for my answer.

I told them everything that happened. Then no one spoke. All of them were just looking at me like I did the something worst. Yeah, I know, what I did is worst.

"I swear! I was just so mad that it was already too late to take back everything that I said" I continued explaining myself. "I just had a bad day and I took it all out to her"

Chaeng rubbed my back for comfort. "We'll help you aplogize to her. Right, guys?"

"Yeah, Jen. We'll help you" Nayeon unnie also said. They all nodded.

"I'm sorry" Irene unnie said out of nowhere. I looked at her confused as I don't know what is she apologizing for. "I know, I told you to stay away from her. But I just did that to warn you. She doesn't have a good reputation these days. They said she was this, she was that. I just don't want you to get in trouble because of her"

"Unnie, that's not fair!" Chaeng butted in, obviously not liking what she heard. "We shouldn't judge a person based on what the others perceive of them. Lisa is not everything the others are telling you about. She's a good person. I am not saying this because I am a fan of her but because nobody deserve to be judged just because we heard some stories from others." I can feel Chaeng's frustration. This side of her rarely shows up. All of us went silent. Everything that Chaeng said went straight to us. I admit, I am guilty on this.

"Sorry" I leaned closer to Chaeng to hug her from the side. "I promise to apologize to her. Please don't be mad" I pouted. I don't want her to be mad at me.

She sighed. "I can never be mad at you, unnie" I smiled at her. Then the others joined us for a hug too.

**

I was walking absentmindedly when I spotted a familiar figure in the hallway.

"Dahyun!" She was startled when I shouted her name. I mentally scolded myself as everyone looked at me "Sorry, I just too excited"