F I F T E E N

Jennie's POV

"You lost a lot of weight, sweetie. Aren't you eating the past few weeks?" I halted descending in our stairs as I heard my mom reprimanding someone in the kitchen. "You should eat more. Here, eat all of these"

"But mom~" A smile slowly creep in my face soon as I heard that familiar whiny voice.

"No buts, young lady. You will eat all of that" My mom said firmly.

"Okay" She replied in her defeated tiny voice.

I peaked in our kitchen and saw the two most precious people in my life laughing together. With Lisa showering compliments to my mom's cooking and my mom obviously liking every second of it. They are getting along pretty well and I couldn't ask for more.

"Should I pack my things and go now? Cause it looks like you've found your real daughter, mom" I said as I announced my presence.

Instead of comforting me, my mom showed her adoration to Lisa even more by pinching her cheeks and patting her head. "Sorry, honey. I just missed this big baby"

I faked a gasp and glared at Lisa, who swiftly hugged my mom by her waist and stuck her tongue out to me. "Sorry, Jen. I think I have already replaced you in this family. Byeeee"

"Yah! That's my mom!" I rushed in between them to create separation then hugged my mom possessively.

"No, she loves me more!" Lisa countered and clung to my mom's arm like a 5 year old kid. "Right, mom?"

"You wish! I am her original baby!" I retorted with a playful glare at her.

Her eyes widen and frowned. I was suppressing a laugh as she looks like a meme right now. She's really such a meme queen.

My mom was just laughing hysterically at our childishness. "Alright, kids. Enough. I love you both, okay?" She pecked a kiss on my forehead then gave one as well to Lisa. "Now, finish your food now so you won't be late in school"

After finishing our breakfast, we bid our goodbyes to my mom and head off to school. We drove off using Lisa's car. This has been our routine ever since that talk we had. Lisa will fetch me in our house and will drop me off after school. Everything is back to normal.

"Uhm, Jen?"

I hummed in response and looked at her.

"Its captain's birthday on Saturday. But she'll be away to celebrate with her family on that day so the team is planning on surprising her today after training" She said nervously. I just blinked absorbing what she said. She spoke like she was reporting something important to me. I can't help but giggle to her.

"You don't have to report everything to me, Lis" I teased at her.

She shrugged. "Because its better that you hear my whereabouts from me than to hear it from others. Besides, I don't want to give you any reasons to be jealous" Its her time to tease me.

I just rolled my eyes to her response. "Me? Jealous? In your dreams, Manoban"

Her laugh was the next thing that was heard in the car.

We arrived in school just in time so I told her not to walk me off to my class anymore since she might be late to her morning training if she did. That means punishment on her again.

"See you later, wifey" She cupped my face and kissed the side of my head.

I smiled at her. Her hands are still on my face. "Take care on your training, okay? Don't force your shoulder too much"