N I N E

"Here's your order. Enjoy your cupcakes" I smiled as I handed the box of heavenly goods to our customer.

I am currently doing my shift in our booth. Our club decided to sell sweets and pastries.

"This is a good sign" Yuqi said as she was wiping our counter. "Hopefully, we'll be able to sell off all of these goodies before the closing ceremony and fireworks display" Yesterday, we weren't able to sell everything. There were still a few sweets left. But because we want our products to always be fresh, we gave it out to the maintenance people of our school to enjoy.

"Oh la la! This is so good!" We both turned around to see Jisoo unnie clearly enjoying her cupcakes on. She showed up here telling me that someone sent her to our booth.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, unnie"

"Slow down, unnie. You might choke" Chaeng reminded the older girl as she was so into eating.

My phone vibrated. I fished out my phone in my pocket to see who texted me. "Oh, its Jokwon oppa. He's here already" I told Yuqi. Jokwon oppa has our stocks for the afternoon. Like I said, we want our products to always be fresh and ofcourse delicious.

I removed my apron and hang it in a chair behind me. "I'll just get our stocks. I'll be fast I promise" I told her.

Yuqi chuckled at me. She's such a cutie. "Its okay, unnie"

"I'll come with you" Chaeng volunteered and stood up.

"Its fine, Chaeng. I'll be quick" I proceeded to the parking lot where Jokwon oppa's car is.

"Let's go?" He said and carried the boxes, where our delicious labor of love are. But I held his arm to stop him.

"Let me take care of that, oppa" As I snatched the box from his hand. The box is kinda heavy but still manageable. "You've been really busy with our booth the past 2 days. Its time for you to enjoy the school festival" Jokwon oppa has been hands on with our business. He man the stall the whole day yesterday and also helped in baking these mouth-watering treats this morning with us. And he's doing all of that without any complain. He deserves some free time to enjoy as well.

"Are you sure?" He is not really convinced that I can make it to our booth carrying this boxes. Well, me too! My ankle is still bothering me a little.

I smiled at him. "Ofcourse, this is just a piece of a cake" We both laughed at my dry joke.

In the end, I convinced him to go and enjoy the day but ofcourse he reminded me take good care of these treats like a broken record.

Carrying these boxes is not easy. This is actually tiring. I decided to take a breather on a bench near the field. Also, I don't want to force my ankle. I looked around and saw that a lot of students are busy visiting the different booths set-up and wandering around. I was wiping my sweat when someone approached me.

"Missed me, baby girl?" I froze when I recognize that voice. I slowly turned around.

"J-Jihyo"

She laughed. "You should have seen your face! So epic! Its like you saw a ghost" She's laughing hysterically right now. But me, still planted on my place.

"I see you have some desserts here" She looked at the boxes I was carrying awhile ago.

I took a deep breath and glared at her. "What do you want?" I can't be weak right now. I can't let her hurt me again.

She smirked. "I told you we aren't done yet, right? Since last time we were interrupted by a loser named Lisa" I know who she meant was Lisa.

"I already told you if you have issues with Lisa, go talk to her and stop bothering me" I don't get it why is she pestering me with her issues on Lisa. "Oh, you said loser? You mean yourself?" I don't know where I got the courage to talk back to her.