♕seven

"Dad was asking for you."

Her sister said and it made her stop eating. However, the girl quickly regained herself afterwards. She was close with their father, he was more of a loving figure.

"What did you tell him?" Haneul asked. "I said you were doing a project but then he asked why was it with a boy." The female said and shoved a fork in her mouth. This time, Haneul was quite surprised; how on earth would her father know what she was up to, and who was she with.

There were numerous questions in her head, was the so called stalker from today one of her father's men? "Did he sent someone to follow me?" Haneul asked but her sister shrugged her shoulders instead.

The elder one pursed her lips. "Dad would never do that, maybe it was a real stalker." She said. "Very funny, Haein." The girl made a sarcastic expression and rolled her eyes. "Hey, at least you got a cute boy to accompany you." Haein chuckled.

"You see, this is why I don't understand why you are arranged with someone like Johnny." The younger one commented. "Please, you only like him because he knows how to bribe you." The elder one scoffed. "At least he has a warm heart and isn't a bookworm like you." The girl wouldn't simply back down.

The two resumed to their meal in silence afterwards, they were in the cafe which their cousin loved so much. However, both were busy with their devices for a while until Haneul spoke. "Do you think Mum knows?" She had quite a worried expression. Both girls were well aware that their mother disliked anyone who wasn't the same level of their family being related to them.

It was also the reason why Haneul didn't have many friends. Cruel, yes true. People were afraid of the influence and power her mother had especially, so people just distance themselves from her. Lucky for Haneul, she had a cousin her age which helped her a lot and also her dear friend Lula.

Haneul didn't know much about Jeno's background but everyone in their school came from elite families. Still, her mother was super picky. Deep down inside, the girl was afraid that her mother might do something to him so she had to be careful.

"Relax, Han." Her sister smiled softly. "Even if she knows, I'll find a way to lie you out of it. We always do." For once, her sister said something that was touching. The girls had done many things that were counted as disobedience, but they managed to lie their way out. Whether their mother truly knew or not, none of them ever bring it up.

"Psh, it's not like I'm dating him or anything." Haneul suddenly scoffed, she didn't want her sister to win the best sister title just yet. "I just don't want Mum to get the wrong id—"

"Who knows, maybe in future?" Haein commented. "We'll never know what kind of love the summer might bloom." She teased. This time, Haneul could feel her cheeks burn, but most of all her ears were red.

"Oh! Look who has a crush now?" The elder one laughed, pleased with her teasings. Haneul was cursing under her breath for ever talking about this with her sister. She regretted it.

"Who has a crush? Hani?"

At the voice, Haneul turned around to find her brother in law. The newly wed exchanged kisses and Haneul gagged at the whole scene. "Were you from the office?" Haein asked her husband.

"Yeah, I saw your car so I decided to stop by." Johnny smiled at her before he started to make his order. "How's your project going, Han?" The male asked. "There's progress, good enough right?" Haneul raised her eyebrows innocently as she really wasn't sure what to say.

Johnny chuckled at her behaviour, she was surely different than what he thought of her at first. Despite being sisters, Haein always had a soft smile plastered on her face, but Haneul seemed so impossible to approach. She looked as if she was always troubled.

However, Johnny never expected to gain her trust so easily. For a girl who had a strong fort, she held such a soft heart. "History huh?" He wondered out loud. "I'm surprised you never asked your sister for help." He said which caused Haein to scoff.

"She'll come, just wait." The sister teased. Haneul stuck her tongue out, she wasn't the type to easily ask people for help unless she really need to. The two were simply raised that way.

〚 王 〛

Jeno rolled over his bed, he kept glancing at his phone as if waiting for it to do something.

"He's doing it again."
"We must do something."
"He's probably just sleepy—"

"Is this what it seems like to be shot by cupid's arrow?" Renjun asked as he tilted his head to study his friend's odd behaviour.

"That is the oldest reference I have ever heard." Yangyang rolled his eyes. "When are you guys leaving?" Jeno voiced out after a while being studied by his friends as if he was an experiment.

Jaemin was the first to jump on the bed next to him. "Say, why did you walk all the way back?" He asked. As his friends had been at his house the whole day, they seemed to know what he was doing for the day.

"I wanted to experience summer?" Jeno replied but it sounded like a question even to himself. The brothers wanted to say something but they got called by one of Jeno's maid that their chauffeur had arrive.

Donghyuck had already left, at least there was less of a person to bombard him with questions regarding his partner. The two bid goodbye to the brothers and just that way they were left alone in his room.

Out of the blue, Jeno's phone dinged, a message popped in. Jaemin tried not to be obvious though he was indeed curious. The male was grinning at his phone which made his friend wonder so madly what the heck was going on. Were they really getting improvements? Is Lee Jeno finally in love?

"What are you so happy about?" Jaemin cleared his throat. "Seeing her smile makes me happy." Jeno replied so dearly as he stared at his phone's screen.

Jaemin blinked a few times, he couldn't believe his ears. He had to report to the rest of the boys, they would scream too. The sole reason why the boys were so pumped up for Jeno and Haneul was because the two had a nickname that they were unaware of.

Hanseong Single Nerds, shorten as HSN.

Neither of the two knew about this nickname as Donghyuck had managed to kill it from spreading but then again the students were labelling it truthfully. It wasn't because everyone had dated before, no, even Jaemin himself never dated but the two were a different case.

They just had no interest in dating. They were always with their books and the same circle of friends. As for Haneul, she was simply known for not being friendly because of her family and the fact that always had a strong glare to other boys than Donghyuck.

And for Jeno, he was always so clueless whenever a girl confessed to him. He'd take everything for kindness and simply decline them, saying he had a lot to study before be could put others in his life.

The two would make a tragic love story, but if it was how fate works, they'd make the perfect couple. However, the boys weren't that serious into making them date. For the least, they just wanted the two to become friends. Especially not when Donghyuck himself was protective of Haneul. It was a joke to tease them, but to Jaemin, it'd be cute to see them date.

Unfortunately for him, this would just be a secret ship he adored. It was up to the two to determine their story, he wouldn't dare to interfere.

Jaemin was trying to sneak at whatever Jeno was grinning at, but then Jeno raised an eyebrow. "Who?" The friend asked.

"My cat."

Jaemin sighed, this was going to be a very long mission, impossible? probably.

〚 王 〛
🐾simon says to love
and support nct no matter what!
in this house, we do that
i need to see johnny suh in
that full clothing 😤✊