Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to michellearyani for the amazing support for my both stories .Thank you .

Anouk

"Wait, you took an wrong turn. My apartment is on the opposite side " We are heading the opposite direction . What's happening?

"We aren't going to yours for dinner tonight" Oh god, don't tell he is taking me to another fancy restaurant . It's not like this is a date .

"I told you North , it's not healthy and wise to eat outside often " Why is he so obsessed with eating outside ? Of course , he must have a way to spend all the money he has .Why bother to eat home cooked meals ?

"I'm taking you to my house " This can't be happening . My god .

"What ? No , absolutely not . We aren't dating yet . I won't go there . Just take me home "I protested. Despite the coldness inside the car I started to sweat .

"I won't do anything unless you ask me to " After hearing that I'm officially speechless . Jesus , he just said that like he was talking about weather.

"Stop panicking sweetheart , I will drive you back after the dinner safely" Ha , like hearing that would make me feel better.

" Please North , just take me home . We aren't dating yet . I can't go with you . I'm not that type of girl . I_I" I stuttered not knowing what to say next .

"Yeah , Yeah . You are a girl who takes wounded strangers to your apartment " I gasped hearing him.

"I only did that once" I quickly defended myself . Like I would help another wounded man. He gives me enough trouble.

Actually , what was I thinking when I treated him in my apartment ?

"If you say so "The nerve of him to mock me .All I want now is to smack his head and wipe that arrogant look from his face.

"It's the truth"

"Glad to to know that I have a special place in your heart sweetheart" He is teasing me . So I wisely decide to keep my mouth shut and protect my left over pride . But I couldn't help smile knowing he is having a good time today even though we had to cancel our lunch plans . He was angry when he left .

"North "

"North"

"Are you even listening to me ?" He didn't spare any glance at me . Ahhh . This man is annoying me to death . I wanted to pull out his those dark brown hair and demand him to look at me.

"We are here "

"Where ?" I turned around to look outside . I was looking at North and I didn't pay much attention to outside .

It's a two story posh house with big yard.