Chapter 25

Happy mother's day ! This episode is dedicated to all super hero mothers  out there sacrificing  their souls for their children . ❤

 “I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom

_______________________________________

Anouk

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I closed my ears using my hands  not wanting to hear his sad voice again when his words are repeating inside my head.

What happened ?

We were fine till we meet my grandparents .

How do they know him ?

Why did he get angry ?

What's happening ?

What happened between them ?

I'm sorry

"Little star , get up . Floor is cold and you would get sick " my train of thoughts were interrupted by my father.

I didn't feel cold till my father mention it. I'm laying on the floor of our guestroom .

How long has it been since North left?

I let my father to take my outside of the room. I saw my family was sitting in the living room and Tait is sleeping.  I saw grandma was weeping on grandpa's shoulder.

I took a seat beside my mom. She interlocked our fingers sendimg me a sad smile.

I looked around our living room . Few hours ago we were so happy opening christmas presents together . Now only sadness and silence  lingering around.

It was supposed to be a happy time after a long time.

"Anouk, sweety how do you know North ?" Grandma asked me when she noticed that I  finally came out of the room.

"We met in Boston . He is the new owner of Boston Marie Hospital . He bought the hospital from Mr.Corey " I didn't tell her about how we actually met . I have to hear North's story before I tell anything about that.

"Do you know why he is here ? He was supposed to be in Italy . Lorenzo is from Italy "

" I don't know he visits Italy frequently . He is the owner of Sweeping Eagles " They gasped hearing that. It is the one of most successful business beside Backstorm Empire.

" He never mentioned about his family but he said his mother died during childbirth " Hearing that she started crying loudly.

"My poor baby , that sorry excuse  from a man promised us to look after him "

"Grandma , can you tell me what happened ? " I asked her. I want to know about their side story too.

" When I was pregnant with my sweet Lucy there were some complications and she born premature . She was very delicate and weak child ever since but her heart was pure gold. Loved everyone around her and tried to help other so much. When she was fifteen  she started volunteering in an orphanage in Utah. She was over the moon when she got our permission to work in there. She loves little childern so much. One day  " She broke down crying . Seeing her I felt my heart broke since I am pushing her to remember those sad incidents again which were she burried deep inside her soul.

" I got into a car accident and I was late to pick her up from the orphanage . But when I reached there they informed me she left  since I was late " Grandpa took over to tell me what happened .