Beginnings

So, here goes. (Nervously crossing my fingers)

WAIT.

I HAVEN'T DONE MY THANKS YET.
Sorry.

Thanks to my friend Lissylou2445 for introducing me to Wattpad.  Thanks to Scott Cawthorn and Gametheory for introducing me to FNAF. And thanks to Liam for creating some filler characters. You're the best guys!

Here are some characters, as well.

Fedelma - a female, green, fox animatronic, with a passion for aerobatics and looking badass while fighting. Impatient, and one of Deliah's group.

Boswell - a male, turquoise, rabbit animatronic, skilled with tools and carpentry. The basic protecter of the group. Gentle and quiet, and Deliah trails after him like an idiot. He uses drums in the band.

Deliah - the main mascot of her pizzeria. Vain, but a beautiful singer. This girly dragon is mainly purple, but with green undertones. She can't fly or breathe fire, and Fedelma and her don't get along.

Toy Chica - Aggressive, dangerous, and angry. Once you gain her loyalty, however, she would die for her friends. Has two forms due to an..... experiment. Toy Bonnie annoys her.

Springtrap - Quiet, alert, and withdrawn, he's a lot more dangerous than he looks. The original murderer, but can someone like him really just do all that for fun?

Bonnie - As quiet as Boswell, and knows a lot about circuit boards and the like. Toy Chica's conscience voice, and calm and clear at all times. However, he can be bitingly fun and sarcastic at times.

Toy Freddy - Clumsy, lovable, and smart, he's the nerd of the gang. He has an unexpected courage that pops up in some situations. Very strong.

Mangle - One of Toy Chica's best friends. Well, her only best friend until Fedelma came along. She enjoys cooking.

Celeste - Not much is known about this mystery animatronic except she's basically a Toy Chica varient.

Cleo - God cat. Gentle. Wouldn't harm a fly. Has been missing for a long time.

Chica - Quietly calculating.

Freddy - the leader

Foxy - rushes into things without thinking

Goldie - can turn into a giant head

Toy Bonnie - ANNOYING

Puppet - Graceful and can go really really small

BB and JJ - Have their own language. Annoying - Friends with Toy Bonnie.

That's all the characters that are animatronics, and just a few more TBA

Humans

Jamie - Nervous repairman.

Fay - Dimension travelling girl in charge (Lilas in charge, Fay is second in command.) of the Multiverse. Has a dragon.

Bella and Liam - From the adventure universe, not ours. They get adventures.