World

Merry Christmas and have a Happy new year guys! All the best :D.

Now lets get back to our murder-death-betrayel-heartbreak-depression story.

~

Jamie was crying. Chica was by him, trying to make him feel better. "What happened?" Toy Bonnie asked Freddy. "His last family member died," murmured Freddy. "Chica's trying to convince him that we're his family now." Toy Freddy lumbered over. He looked sympathetic. Then Foxy burst out from one of the storage rooms shrieking "Fire! Fire in the hold!" Fedelma walked in front of him and got run over. "Owww." Scowling, she levered herself up. Then she realised, and fear shot through her. "Everyone get out! Fire!" Toy Bonnie and JJ and BB stumbled through the door, coughing. Boswell guided Deliah out. Mangle exploded, reassembled, and exploded again. Toy Chica and Bonnie stumbled into the room, eyes wide and streaming. "Where's Goldie and Puppet?" Mangle asked. "I'm here." Goldie was a giant floating head but there was no time to question that.

Meanwhile, Puppet was parkouring for it's life. The flames reached a box and it jumped. It was now on the wall, and clinging desperately to the wall. Suddenly it found itself shrinking. It's endoskeleton compacted, it scuttled in between the flames and into the hands of Jamie. "Got it," he said. The Puppet grew to normal size and Jamie let it down. It joined the others and Jamie started to walk, stopped and frowned. Fedelma stepped forward and caught Jamie as he fell. "Wh-why?" he gasped. "It's ok Jamie," said Fedelma, cradling the human in a way so they could see the wound in his back. "It's ok." Jamie smiled. And then his eyes closed and Deliah breathed. "No." Smoke billowed from the room and they herded out, except for Fedelma, who clutched Jamie's body, and Toy Chica who was looking for something. Springtrap stood at the door with a sad sort of smile. "Come on, we need to get out!" Toy Chica threw something at Springtrap, who staggered out, and grabbed Fedelma's arm as the Windows exploded and they flew out.

"Well, that didn't work out." "Springtrap - you ended up putting our souls in the suits - do it with Jamie!" Toy Chica threw a random piece of costume to Springtrap and he shrugged. "It's what I do best," he said grimly. He began quickly taking the endoskeleton out of the suit. Fedelma turned away and huddled by the building. Chica was hugging Freddy, sobbing. Boswell stared, shocked, as Deliah buried her head in his chest. The toys were grouped together. Bonnie was glitching out. Toy Freddy, where was Toy Freddy? "One more step, and I'll burn more than just your Pizzeria." Toy Chica started, but it was Mangle who spoke. "Frederick? Wink twice if you're being held hostage." Despite the imminent threat of Cleo looming over him, holding a gun, Toy Freddy laughed. "Apparently, she only wants us to leave." Springtrap stood, a slightly wistful look in his eyes, as if he missed the old days when he was still alive. He growled, "You made me try to kill those who have accepted me. They know the truth, and they haven't killed me... Yet. But you- you lost me everythin'. 'Lil' darlin'" He started running and Celeste teleported in and grabbed Toy Freddy. She disappeared before Cleo grabbed him again. "Celeste?! Why save the day now?" Fedelma started sneaking around Cleo. Springtrap had nearly reached the yellow cat, but she cackled and snapped her fingers and he fell, writhing. "No, Luke. Spring locks are a disadvantage, aren't they, dear?" Toy Chica saw Fedelma and launched a mock attack. Cleo narrowed her eyes. "You haven't even noticed. Some friends you are." The two Purples came out of the shadows, Shadow Freddy holding Mangle in a grip like a vice, Shadow Bonnie with Bonnie over his shoulder. "So, what will you do if this happened?" Quicker than lightning, Cleo turned and fired her gun twice, and Mangle and Bonnie disappeared in a flash of light. Then she advanced on Toy Chica, who stumbled back.The others were attempting to help, but The Purples were excellent fighters. Toy Chica tripped over a limp Springtrap and raised a hand. Fedelma snarled and pushed off from the wall. She bounced in front of the two and wrapped her legs around Cleo's arm, and twisted as she fired. Cleo's arm fell just after she fired and Toy Chica held onto her as they were swirled up in a glowing white tornado.