Karoke night!

Random, I know, but please don't question Past Bella's desicions. I already do that a lot.

~

Springtrap! Stop!” Ok, so maybe it hadn’t gone well at all. But it wasn’t a reason for him to run at all! Fedelma puffed as she ran through the door that the olive green rabbit had disappeared through. What had happened exactly? She’d told him her theory. She’d never be able to forget the look of pure pain that shot through his face. And then he’d bolted. “Springtrap! Wait! Guys, I need help!” she added as she hurtled past Mangle and Toy Chica. “What’s wrong?” Toy Chica had just caught up. “I told something to Springtrap, and he just bolted! I think he’s in trouble somehow. I need to catch up to him somehow.” Toy Chica smiled. “On it.” She said. She bent her head and when it came up, what was left of her beak was in her hands. They both caught sight of Springtrap and Toy Chica threw her beak. It hit him in the back of the head, allowing Mangle to catch up to him and grab him. Fedelma and Toy Chica found Mangle nearly throttling Springtrap. “Deactivate.” Fedelma said quietly to Toy Chica. The chicken nodded and slunk round the back and kicked. Apruptly, everything fell silent. “I said deactivate, not knock out!” Fedelma shook her head. Toy Chica grinned. “It’s just as effective.” She picked up her beak and put it back on. “How do you do that?” Fedelma asked. “I’ve always been able to do it. It’s just something Cupcake told me.” Toy Chica called for Bonnie. Deliah and Boswell had told Fedelma about their dreams so Fedelma had known Toy Chica could do that, but it was creepier in real life. Deliah came up puffing. “They finished Toy Freddy and Bonnie deactivated. What happened here?” Toy Chica shrugged. “Ask her. She started it.” She pointed at Fedelma. “Sit down. This could take a while to explain.”

Mangle had gone off to be fixed, but the others were consious (Except for Springtrap, obviously.) and had matching expressions of shock. “So what you’re saying is that Springtrap wasn’t actually meant to be an animatronic? He was meant to be a springlock suit? And someone put in an endoskeleton in the suit, so when the next person came along, they would…” Deliah trailed off. “I think so. And it happened, judging by his appearance. But why would he run off? It’s not his fault.” Toy Chica had removed her beak and her eyes, in order to keep Springtrap there when he woke. Fedelma listened. “They’re calling you, Toy Chica.” She said. The chicken grimaced. She didn’t like showing weakness in front of anyone, even her friends. “We’ll guard. Promise.” Toy Chica, sighed, picked up up her beak and eyes, and left the room. Deliah and Fedelma were left in an awkward silence. “Do you miss Cleo?” Deliah asked unexpectedly. “To be honest? I more than miss her.” Fedelma sighed. Before the conversation could continue, a voice, harsh and gravelly and familiar, spoke. “Owwwww.”

Before Springtrap could move an inch, Fedelma was by his head, looking down at him. “Why did you run?” She said sharply. “Not the time, Fedelma.” The voice was in his head again. He thought he was rid of it. You fool. Now they know, and it’s your fault. Another bolt of pain sliced through his head. I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to! Please! It’s not my fault. It’s that smart one, Fedelma. She figured it out on her own, I promise! I didn’t tell her.
Hmf. I guess so. It’s not over, rabbit. And it was gone. “What do you mean, not the time? You have all the time in the world. Why. Did. You. Run?” Springtrap sat up, rubbing his head. “Leave him alone. Don’t you see he’s hurt?” Springtrap couldn’t have been more grateful for Deliah at that time. “And how is he hurt?” Fedelma had her paws on her hips. “Uhh, he just hit in the back of the head with a beak then strangled? And kicked?” Deliah shot back. “Alright. We're finished!” A call from the fix room interupted. Fedelma kicked the wall and headed off in the general direction of the fix room. “Thanks for that.” Springtrap got up. “Good. Because that just made me look all MESSY.” Now that the excitement had cleared up, the old vain Deliah was starting to come back. Springtrap rolled his eyes. You have bigger things to worry about than vain dragons.
Oh, go away Springtrap thought irratably.
You really want to start a fight now?
No.
Okay then. So shut up.
Fine. “You coming?” He asked Deliah. The purple dragon shrugged and hurried off, Springtrap behind her.