Backstories

As the title suggests.....

~

"Entry no 1

Jasmine and Luke were two school friends. While Jasmine was an accomplished engineer and a skilled Martial Artist, Luke was unmasked as the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Murderer. Jasmine was walking through the pizzeria went she found Luke luring a child away. Puzzled, she followed him and arrived just in time to see Luke kill the child. As she tried desperately to stop him, he let loose one of her robots on her. The fox, named Fedelma, had been reprogrammed. Luke killed two children, a boy and a girl that day. And Jasmine was stuffed inside her own creation who had killed her. Luke also stuffed the girl into Deliah the Dragon and the boy into Boswell the Bunny. It was said that Luke saw visions of the people that he killed as ghosts. Captured on the cameras one night was Luke, dressed in his purple uniform, running from things that appeared to be his murders. The lead one was Jasmine. Luke hid in an unstable suit, which killed him by unleashing the spring locks on him. He then became Springtrap. All workers are to keep away from this suit. It will be sealed.

Entry no 2.

The suit has disappeared." 

"No." Fedelma said. "No. That was a dream. That never happened. I never was Jasmine. She's gone. But I wasn't anything before." Fedelma argued with herself. She looked up at Jamie. "Yes. I was Jasmine. I changed to fit this lifestyle. Now I'm Fedelma. I left that life behind years ago. I-I didn't know Springtrap was Luke though. They got one thing wrong though. Luke and I were never friends. I thought he was this quiet, nice boy who never would harm a fly. I pitied him." Fedelma turned round. "Never speak of that to anyone." Jamie shook his head, lips pressed together. "Great, I'm going now." Fedelma ran out the door, thwacking the frame with her tail as she went.

"Oh, what do you want?" Cleo snapped. Phantom Freddy warbled some more. "I know Springtrap created you, but you're on our side now. We have a phantom Mangle, Phantom Foxy, Phantom BB, Phantom Chica, Phantoms everywhere, and you have to annoy me? Honestly, if I didn't need you, you'd be destroyed right now!" Phantom Freddy, although mute, glared at her reproachfully and walked off through a wall.

"And then ye says: "Ye aren't going anywhere with him! Two reasons, Freddy is a leader and we wouldn't lose him, and Chica would kill me if I lost Freddy." And ol' Purple tilts his head and Bonnie comes up behind him and gets Freddy out." Foxy was retelling stories. Mangle blushed. Fedelma was having an existential crisis. Springtrap was currently unaware that Fedelma was about to track him down and probably kill him. Jamie had left Fedelma alone and was listening to Foxy along with Mangle, Toy Bonnie, Toy Freddy, JJ and BB. Toy Chica and Bonnie were taking time together. Everyone was happy except for poor Fedelma. She paced in circles in her room. Toy Chica came in. "Oh, it's you." Fedelma snarled. Then she regained herself. Toy Chica couldn't have been more than 11 years old when murdered. Although the animatronics were the same age for some reason, Fedelma rubbed her eyes. "Look at me. I'm crying. Why am I crying? I never cried when I was alive. But I'm still alive. Maybe it's because that monster purposely ripped you apart. And stuffed you in a suit. And now you have to face against Purples. At least you have Bonnie." Toy Chica frowned. "Fedelma? Are you ok, or have you lost your sanity?" Fedelma clenched her fists. "Toy Chica, what do you remember? Your earliest memory?" Toy Chica frowned. "When I first woke up on stage with Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy. We introduced each other and were cool with it. JJ and BB met us with Puppet, and I found Mangle. Why?" Fedelma bit her lip. "No reason. Where's Springtrap?" Toy Chica shrugged. "In the back room. I'm coming with you," she said firmly. "Fine," said Fedelma, her ears down. She twirled her tail thoughtfully. "Well, come on then," Toy Chica marched out. Fedelma followed. "Toy Chica, what do you about your history?" Toy Chica stopped, hands on hips. "What is this new obsession with this sort of stuff?!" Fedelma sighed. "You know Celeste?" Toy Chica nodded sourly. "Well, I'm trying to find out the tRuth about her." Toy Chica shrugged, nodded, and headed out to the back. Then she screamed. Fedelma ran in. "Oh my god." Springtrap was cursing as he propped himself up from the floor. There were three notes on the floor, and a hat. And spread all over the floor, was the dismembered parts of Toy Freddy.