The world shaking

Ok ok, the title is a Deltarune reference. (Deltarune is basically the new Undertale game - it's cool, go play it). Anyway,  who is yelling this time?

~

Fedelma reached the source of whoever had screamed. It was the fix room. She reached it at the same time as Springtrap, Mangle, Bonnie and Toy Freddy. The fox felt a rush of dread. The scream had been feminine. “Open up! What’s happened? Toy Chica!” Bonnie banged on the door. He sounded panicked. Only then did Fedelma realise that Bonnie and Toy Chica were a couple. A strange couple, and she couldn’t really imagine Toy Chica in love, but everything made sense. Fedelma steered her thoughts away from deep thinking. The door swung open and Boswell peered through, he looked worried and a hint of confusion was flitting across his face. Bonnie shoved him aside and went up to Toy Chica. Fedelma went cold. Toy Chica was lying beakless passed out on a chair. Fedelma saw a flash of colour flit across her vision before was gripped by a vision. Toy Chica, beak on, tied up, gagged. A Purple bear looming over her with a crowbar in his paws. Fedelma gasped in shock, but everyone assumed this was because of Toy Chica. Bonnie gasped and held her in his arms. “No,” mumbled Toy Chica limply. “Get… out...of … MY HEAD,” she pushed herself up with difficulty and Bonnie put her on the chair. Toy Chica clenched her fists. “I said, get out of MY HEAD,” she yelled. “Toy Chica? What’s wrong?” Bonnie looked more concerned and protective than Fedelma had ever seen him. Toy Chica shuddered violently as a flash went out of her and into Cleo’s costume. Cleo sat up.

“Holy! CLEO! CLEO!” Fedelma bounded joyfully across to the yellow cat. “CLEO!” Cleo was rubbing her head. She easily swung off the table and turned to Fedelma. Her jaw dropped. “Fedelma! What happened? Who are these animatronics?” Cleo hugged Fedelma. “Um. Yeah. We have about,” Fedelma counted everyone to arrive so far. “11, I think. Toy Chica, Chica, Toy Freddy, Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Bonnie, Mangle, Foxy, BB, JJ,  Cupcake, Springtrap, and Cupcakea. Wait, that's 13” Cleo held up her paws. “Woah. Let's see..  Um,” she looked at Fedelma. “Toy Chica,” supplied Fedelma. Springtrap went to Fedelmas side. “Who is she? Is this Cleo?” Fedelma nodded. Was it just her, or did something flash across his gaze? Nah, it was just her. She jerked her attention to Bonnie yelling at Cleo. “For all we know, it could have been you that caused this! Don’t try this on me-” He sighed suddenly. Toy Chica stirred. “Ugh. What the? I swear there was someone- Holy! Get away!” she gabbled. She raised a shaking hand and pointed at Cleo. “She - she was in my head! I know your voice!” Fedelma gasped. “Cleo, what?” Cleo scowled. “Damn. Could have kept my disguise longer, but. Springtrap!” Cleo’s eyes went glossy black and Springtrap sat bolt upright. His eyes started glowing a strange purple and he lumbered over to Cleo’s side. “What? Cleo! What are you doing?!” Fedelma lunged for her friends arm, but Springtrap stood in her way. “Get out of her way, didn’t you hear?” he sneered. He picked up an axe lying nearby and swiped. If Fedelma hadn’t been dragged out of the way by Bonnie, she wouldn’t have a head. Mangle exploded. Fedelma blinked. That was so random that Fedelma didn’t move for a few seconds, then Springtrap came at her and she moved out of the way and Mangle swung down from the roof and lunged but Springtrap’s eyes glowed even more and a version of Freddy appeared beside him. Fedelma leaped back into an automatic fighting stance. This must be Toy Chica’s fighting chip. Cleo strode forward, put her hand on Springtrap’s shoulder, and they teleported away. The ghostly  burnt version of Freddy looked at them and disappeared. Fedelma remembered Mangle and looked over to where she was last. Mangle was poised upright, but she was in her endoskeleton form. As the danger passed, Mangle’s costume reattached itself to her endoskeleton. Mangle looked down in disbelief. “Um,” she said. “What. The. Flip. Just. Happened?” Fedelma could feel her vision clouding up. “Uh. Woah. Huh? Guys, I feel weird!” Toy Chica jumped up. “So. Cleo, who had been Fedelma’s friend, I think her consciousness was hiding in Toy Chica for a small time! And when she went into her old costume, she turned into a psychopathic cat who just summoned Springtrap, who we need to know more about. Also, we all seem to have certain abilities…. Did I get that right?” Bonnie gulped. “Yes. If you’ll excuse me, I need to go get a pizza from Chica,” Fedelma took wobbly step towards the door. “Stop.” Toy Chica’s voice was clear and authoritative. “We need to talk.”