Aspects and AUs

I mean, dying puts you back in the right world-

~

"Agh!" Toy Chica was lying on wet concrete. "Please be normal, please be normal. Yes!" Her voice wasn't excruciating anymore. Fedelma stood over her and Toy Chica curled up. "No." Toy Freddy said. Fedelma went to Springtrap's side and faced him. "Stop that. You are Fedelma and Springtrap. You, Springtrap, murdered us. You remember? And you, Fedelma, was once Jasmine. You created the animatronics." The two glitched and then Fedelma was running, scooping up Toy Chica. "I'm so sorry. That wasn't me. That was Tangle." Toy Chica squirmed out of her grip. "I'm good," she muttered. Fedelma gasped and murmured something. "What?" "I can see your faces." Toy Freddy frowned. "What do you mean?" "I can see your faces - when you were alive. I can see Luke's face. I can see you when you were alive. Toy Chica - your name was Ana and you were 10 with caramel hair and blue eyes. You had a scar under your chin and no parents." Stiffly, Toy Chica nodded. "I got that scar in a fight." Springtrap smashed the wall next to him. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." Fedelma raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Luke?" "I know who they are! You just have to confirm it for me! The Purples!" Bonnie looked up. "Look who I found." Mangle glanced towards who he was carrying. "Jamie?" she asked. Bonnie nodded. "Bud, wake up." Springtrap made his way over. "It's taken. His soul, I mean. He should wake up any minute now." As he said that, Jamie opened his eyes. "Why am I not dead?" he asked. "Springtrap did what he does best - you're an animatronic now." Jamie got up, and his movements were clumsy and awkward. "I'm just over 7 feet tall. An average human is roughly 5 feet 11 inches. I feel a lot larger." Fedelma chuckled. "I'm glad you're back." Toy Chica smothered a giggle. "I'm so sorry!" she laughed. "I got you a Jaguar suit! Jamie the Jaguar!" Jamie held out his paws. They were spotted and had pads. "I had to find one that matched your name. Like I'm Toy Chica the chicken, and there's everyone else - Bonnie the bunny. The only ones who stand out are the Freddy line and Mangle was originally Toy Foxy! I don't know what's happening, but it's probably really messed up. I have a theory - that was an AU, an alternate universe." Fedelma raised an eyebrow. "And where did you learn about AUs?" Toy Chica coughed. "Game Theory. And I think he's in an AU as well because he think we're a game. Five Nights at Freddy's!" Toy Freddy backed off. "That's too weird. How did you get a video from an AU?" Toy Chica shuddered. "It was one of my abilities - you know, when I was - uh..." Springtrap nodded kindly. "Don't beat yourself up about it. Some of us did much worse." Bonnie shrieked. Toy Chica turned and stared at him. "No - over there! It's like us!" Fedelma frowned and looked where he was pointing. Her blood - no, that was a human expression - her oil, maybe? Anyway, she turned cold. "Jamie. Stay behind me." There was two versions of Bonnie staring at them. One was muscular, with rips and tears and jagged holes all over it, with clawed hands and feet, a light blue with red, bloodshot, eyes and teeth like steak knives. The other was hunched and light purple, with two different separate mandibles. Lips drawn back, exposing raw red gums and sharp teeth. It was hideous. "Speaking of AUs..... Curse you, Scott!" Mangle shuddered. "Who-who's Scott?" Toy Chica glitched. "Scott Cawthorn. He created the game Five Nights at Freddy's. The blue one is Nightmare Bonnie. And the purple one is Twisted Bonnie. Twisted Bonnie is from The Silver Eyes, a book, and Nightmare Bonnie was from FNAF 4. All of us were in the games except Fedelma and Deliah and Cleo and Celeste and Boswell and Springtrap was a crazy axe murderer guy called William Afton. I was in FNAF 2 - oh, and of course! That was FNAF world we were just in. A spin off. Fedelma - you turned into Tangle, a glitched enemy! And Springtrap just hadn't appeared to us yet! And I have a computer from that AU. Cleo must be visiting dimensions where these characters are real. Which means... Nope. How many versions of me are there. The face of the Fandom there... Ugh. I hate them." MIND-BLOWN. "Hey, we could get to the Zajcu universe! The Toy Chica is pretty awesome, except Mangle turned traitor." Fedelma shrugged. "Toy Chica, I swear, come help us please!" Toy Chica sighed. "Fine, I'm on it."