Dreams

So you will see an increase in quality as the chapters go on (I wrote this over a year). But I specialize in cliffhangers.

~

Woah!” Fedelma put her paws up, trying to look non-threatening. “We live here, remember? If anyone has a right to interrogate anyone, it’s us!” Deliah stepped forward, arms folded. Bonnie stood by Toy Chica and put a hand on her shoulder. “Toy Chica, calm down. You owe them. If we could just regroup a bit on our own?” He asked politely. “Of course.” Boswell put a hand on the door and firmly glanced at the girls, who were still standing off with Toy Chica. They sighed and exited. Boswell shut the door. Once they were far away enough, Deliah flew off the handle. “Who does she think she is? I mean, she acted like she owned the place, and-” Her voice faded into background noise as Fedelma considered how to figure everyone out. She could understand Toy Chica, she was probably normally suspicious, and waking up after fighting with whatever Ennard had been, had probably frayed her nerves to the end, and her nature meant she took the offensive. Mangle was mostly grieving for this ‘Foxy’ and wasn’t too fussed about her appearance which maybe meant that she had been like it before? Springtrap was quiet, but Fedelma had noticed the way that he studied all possible escape routes, tried to predict what anyone would do next; in fact, he was more like Fedelma than she would have liked to admit. And the way he had looked at Jamie, maybe he knew something that no one else did? Bonnie was probably Toy Chica’s conscience voice, always calm, and maybe a skilled toolsman. Toy Freddy, as she noticed before, held his arms in a way that indicated he relied on strength to do things, despite his slightly chubby appearance….. “Hello? Fedelma?” Someone waved a paw in front of her face, and the fox snapped back to Earth. “Are you okay?” Deliah asked. “You were making a face like this:” She wrinkled her nose and scrunched her eyes together, and gave the table a glassy-eyed stare. “I DON’T make that face!” Fedelma protested. “Uh, actually, you do.” Deliah argued. “Alright, whatever. Look at the clock. It’s nearly 6:00.” Fedelma folded her arms and headed to the stage. “Okay. Hey, you guys! It’s nearly 6:00 so if you want to settle down…” Boswell yelled over to the back room. He offered Deliah his arm, but she just jumped on to the stage. Boswell shrugged and went to his place. Fedelma sighed and debooted. Deliah was the last to deboot, looking around to see her friends before lowering her head. That day, everyone had troubled dreams.
Fedelma dreamt of Cleo. Her past friend was calling, reaching out to her, but the closer Fedelma got, the further she got away. “Cleo! Come back!” Fedelma called, but Cleo shook her head. “You have so much to do, Fedelma. So much to do before I come back. So much.”  Fedelma’s face was streaked with tears. Behind her, she noticed a presence. It was Springtrap. She turned and faced the olive green rabbit. “Joint dream?” He asked simply. Fedelma nodded. “Who is that?” He said. “Cleo.” Fedelma said shortly. Springtrap didn’t ask anything else. “Who is Ennard?” Fedelma broke the silence. Springtrap’s ears went down. “I don’t know, exactly. The only thing I know is he/she/it is probably still out there,” the landscape rippled and changed to the pizzeria. Springtrap went over to the window and looked out. “And waiting to kill us.”

Boswell dreamt of pitch-black eyes with glowing white pupils, and hands reaching out to him. “I’m so sorry. I can’t save you all.” He said despairingly. “Not alone. But you can always do with some help.” Boswell turned to see Bonnie standing beside him. Immediately, Boswell was alert. “Are we joint dreaming?” He asked. Joint dreaming was something only animatronics were capable of doing. “I think so.” Bonnie answered. “All right then. Let’s save these animatronics.” The rabbits helped the shadows onto their platform. “Do you think this is some kind of premonition?” Bonnie said. “I don’t know. If it is, it’s disturbing.” Boswell said gravely. “Let’s just hope it’s not.” Bonnie turned away.

Deliah found herself in a strange place. She causiotsly walked into the nearest hallway. There were restrooms to one side, another hallway to the other. Suddenly footsteps sounded behind her, and before Deliah could turn, Toy Chica rushed straight through her and to the end of the hall, to a door labelled Parts and Service. The Toy Chica that was now pounding on the door was fixed. “Of all my memories, this is the one I get to dream?” Deliah looked to her side and saw Toy Chica standing beside her, fists clenched, and very obviously trying not to cry. “Chica? Bonnie? Freddy? Foxy? Guys are you there? I need help! Please! Chica? Sis? Come out please!” The fixed Toy Chica was calling out now, punching the door with all her strength. “GUYS! I need help! Toy Bonnie, BB, JJ, they’re dying!” She yelled. “This was in my own pizzeria, with Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Puppet, BB, JJ, Mangle, and Bonnie and the others were broken. Two purple things had just attacked us. Little did I know how important that would be.” Toy Chica said to Deliah. There was a silent pause. “Why were you so horrible to us? We were only trying to help you guys!” The purple dragon confronted Toy Chica. The chicken’s pink cheeks glowed for a moment in a blush before she said: “I’m sorry. I was angry, and confused. Actually, how did you know about Ennard?” Deliah shrugged. “Dream.” “Oh.” There was silence for a moment as Dream Toy Chica hammered and yelled ahead. The door finally opened. “Oh, I’m so glad you’re her-” A purple axe shot out of the door and whacked Dream Toy Chica in the side of her head. “Ouch.” Deliah winced, looking at Toy Chica, who looked as if she was reliving that moment. She probably was. “G-glad to-o-o-o-o s-s-ee y-you t-w-o-o ge-t-ting a-long-long.” Mangle dropped from the roof. “I-I th-thought y-you’d nev-never be-become frien-friends.” She turned as her other head spoke. “Hi! I’m Eddie! You might want to look at the other Toy Chica.” Everyone’s head’s turned to see a purple Freddy dragging Toy Chica’s limp body into Parts and Service. ““So. Now I know.I found myself bound and gagged, althpugh the purple Freddy can’t have been too knowledgable about me. I can go beakless.” Toy Chica explained. “Beakless?” Deliah frowned. “Don’t get into a tizzy.” Warned the chicken. She bent over and lifted her hands to her face. When she came up, she had no beak or eyes. Instead, there was an endoskeletong smile, and glossy black eyes with glowing white pupils. “Oh. Wow. Ok.” Deliah said. “Anyway, this is weird, the whole purple Freddy thing.” Toy Chica sounded slightly shocked. Well, anyone would if you’d just seen a memory of yourself getting knocked out in third person view. Deliah considered this for a moment before seeing stars as the dream whirled. It was only just before Deliah woke up that she realised Toy Chica was crying silently.

Toy Freddy dreamt of somewhere… dark. “Hello?” A deep voice echoed through the darkness. “Freddy, are you sure there’s anyone here?” A lighter female voice came through. “Freddy? Chica? It’s Toy Freddy here.” Called the light brown bear. A playful tune started emitting from an area in front of Toy Freddy. Freddy’s shape began to glow. “Oh Freddy, I’m so glad you’re here, bro!” Toy Freddy ran up and hugged the shape. “Woah! I’m glad to see you too.” Freddy put one arm around the smaller bear. “Where are you guys?” Toy Freddy asked. “We don’t exactly know. We think we are in a smaller building near a pizzeria.” Chica’s voice was just a tad lower than Toy Chica’s. “Wait, we? Are there more of us?” Toy Freddy’s heart leaped. “We’re all there except Goldie, Puppet, Toy Chica, Springtrap, Mangle, and Bonnie. Oh, and you, of course.” Freddy confirmed. “I don’t know about Goldie and Puppet, but the rest are with me.” Chica looked down for a moment, then nodded and dragged up Toy Bonnie. “We found him knocking himself silly on the glass when we woke up.” Toy Freddy snorted. “Uh.. Hi.” Toy Bonnie raised a sheepish paw. “Ok. What have you done?” Toy Freddy wasn’t a fool. “Uh. Nothing.” Toy Bonnie tried a grin. “Search the place. He’s guilty.” Toy Freddy said to Freddy. The large bear chuckled. “I’ll find you guys. But it’ll probably end up being a while…..” Chica shrugged. “We can survive.” Toy Freddy nodded and woke up.

Fedelma blinked. She yawned as the creak of a door sounded, and Jamie walked into the room. “Gosh, your early today.” Deliah had just woken up. “Heh. You do know that humans have different sleep patterns, right? We sleep at night, and do things in the day. However, we often stay up to do more stuff.” He added as Boswell raised an eyebrow. “Hey guys? Mind unlocking the door?” Springtrap’s muffled voice came from the backroom. Jamie smiled and went to the door. He fiddled with the lock and the door swung open and Toy Freddy, who had presumably been leaning on the door, fell face first. Mangle swung through from the roof and burst into giggles. Bonnie sighed and helped Toy Freddy up. Toy Chica came out, looking like it was very hard not to laugh. Springtrap smirked. “Well, that’s Toy Freddy.” Mangle stopped laughing. “Wh-why ar-are y-you l-l-looking s-so seri-serious?” Jamie pulled a small peice of Mangle’s costume out of his pocket. “M-my cos-costume!” Every new animatronic swiveled their heads to look at the costume. “I have good news and bad news. The good news is that we have costumes for everyone except Springtrap. The bad news is you’ll have to be deactivated to put them on.” Jamie said. Bonnie nodded. “It’s been done before.” Toy Freddy got up. “Just a moment. I saw Freddy and Chica in a dream last night. Oh, and Toy Bonnie.” Mangle gave a cry and swung down to join the others who were clustering around Toy Freddy. “I-is F-f-foxy the-there?” Toy Freddy stepped back. “I’ll check next time. They said that the others were all here except us, and Goldie and Puppet.” The other animatronics dispersed from around the light brown bear. “Who’s Freddy and Chica? And Toy Bonnie?” Deliah was never subtle. “Freddy is the other version of me, and Chica is the other version of Toy Chica. It’s the other way rounf with Toy Bonnie. Bonnie was the original, Toy Bonnie is new. Toy Chica and I are the new ones.” Toy Freddy explained. Boswell turned to Jamie. “How do you replace costumes? I normally do it when someone loses a hand or something but you could give me some pointers. You ok? You look pale.” Jamie smiled weakly. “Just putting someone’s hand back on seems so weird. If a human loses a hand, there’s blood and it’s horrible, and messy. And you normally can’t put it back on.” Boswell frowned. “Humans sound weird.” Jamie chuckled. “That’s just the way we live.” Deliah was still busy trying to find out all she could about Freddy and Chica and the rest, Fedelma was trying to communicate with Springtrap using hand signals, and failing miserably, as Springtrap was very puzzled. “Alright, we’d better deactivate…” Toy Chica was saying. “I said, we’d better deactivate.” She yelled. “All right, whatever.” Toy Freddy sighed. “I guess we should.” He thought for a moment and a panel on his arm opened, revealing a button, which he pressed. Mangle caught him as he collapsed. Fedelma bit her lip. She’d seen animatronics deactivated before, but it didn’t seem any less horrible. “Boswell, Fedelma, little help here?” Jamie couldn’t lift the bear on his own. Considering Toy Freddy was at least a foot taller than him, Fedelma wasn’t surprised. However, she and Boswell easily lifted Toy Freddy to the fix room. They called it that because it had all the tools and a table required for fixing someone. Jamie grabbed his tools and started working. Fedelma exited and found Springtrap. She had an idea and she wasn’t going to stop until it was confirmed.

~

But Fedelma what's your theory?
*Thinks* But that's just a theory.....a Fedelma theory!
Sorry not sorry XD.
But who is your favourite character - I want to know. Quite a few more will be introduced so don't worry if you don't like anyone at the moment.