Celeste

Sorry its a bit late! I went down to Whitianga for a couple days.

~

Bonnie was terrifying when angry. His eyes were black as he paced in front of the two girls. "I said, why did you run off?" Fedelma wrung her paws. "We got Springtrap," she said. "I don't care!" he thundered. "You could have gotten yourselves hurt or worse!" Boswell stood to the side looking just as grumpy. Deliah stood by him. Chica and Freddy were behind the girls. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, JJ and BB were off with the Puppet, who had brought them here. "Bug-faced crawly pizza eater," Toy Chica muttered. Fedelma doubled over and laughed. Boswell's eyes went what Fedelma called glitchy. "Right, that's it. You are not leaving the stage for the rest of the week," he snarled. Fedelma raised her eyebrows. "Since when did you have the authority to ground me?" "Fine. This time. But Fedelma.." Fedelma braced herself. "Please. We are part of your family, aren't we?" Fedelma's face fell and she hugged Boswell. Deliah's face flashed with something like anger. Toy Chica yelled something incomprehensible and stalked out the room. Everyone stared after her. Bonnie's eyes turned violet. "Oh. Damn. Boswell, got your toolbox on you?" Boswell nodded and handed it to Bonnie. Bonnie rushed out the room. Fedelma bit her lip. And then she realized. "Boswell! You aren't acting weird. Your all ok!" (<- OMG what happened to my speech skills XD) Boswell nodded. "I don't know why, but something cleared up when Toy Chica left... It's good that you got Springtrap. Wa-was he possessed or something?" Fedelma nodded. "But he's back to normal. And grumpy," she nodded towards him. "Hey! I'm NOT grumpy!" Fedelma snickered. "See?" Springtrap gave her a look that only an olive green half rotten rabbit can give. "Well, now that we are back to normal, can we talk about something?" Boswell looked slightly bemused. "Um. Yeah. So when Toy Chica and I went off, we had weapons. I hope you're glad to hear that. Anyway, we got those weapons, it was from a variant of Toy Chica, Celeste," Boswell's eyes glitched again. "What?! Please tell me her name wasn't-"

"Celeste."

"Ok then. Flip."

"Boswell, could you stop glitching?"

"Didn't know I was."

"If it makes you feel better, Deliah is as well," Fedelma said purposefully. Deliah snapped back to normal. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do something. Is Jamie around?" Boswell nodded. "He's with Chica. Trying to not be terrified of the first generation," he said. "Is that what we are calling them now?" The lights flickered and Deliah looked up, then strolled out of the room. "Yeah. Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and 'Goldie' are first generation, the toys are second generation, and we are the third. Oh, and Springtrap." Fedelma nodded and with a glance at the Puppet headed to the kitchen. "Hey Jamie? You there bud?" Jamie skittered out. "Can we talk?" The only human nodded. "Alright. So. Could you check up on some animatronic papers. If there was ever an animatronic called 'Celeste'. Toy Chica variant, black cheeks, light turquoise eyes and waistband," Jamie frowned and pursed his lips. "I'll check up on it," he turned to the door. He nodded to the clock. "It's nearly 6:00. We're making plans for Mangle and Foxy to be in pirates cove, Freddy, and Chica and those ones on the stage next to you, the toys are movable. But Fedelma- they aren't sure what to do with you." Fedelma went cold. She was helpless in the day. "I'll do what I can. But I can't promise anything," he walked out and Fedelma scrambled to the stage just as the clock chimed.

The night passed with nothing unusual. Then Fedelma woke to Deliah staring at her. "What?" Fedelma yawned. "Come on, I found something you might like to see." Deliah turned her nose in the air and stalked off. "What's getting up her nose?" Chica came up behind her. "I don't know. She's just really grumpy. Holy wow!" Fedelma finished the paper that Deliah had handed her. "What is it?" asked Chica. "I'm probably not going to be scrapped!" Fedelma threw her paws in the air. "Ha!" Chica smiled.