Chapter Twelve

Wendy was out like a light when she flopped onto the bed, snoring only moments later. Chelia frowned before giggling and curling up on the side of the bed. Wendy was far too tired to wake up from Chelia crawling into bed beside her.

<><><>

Chelia watched Wendy with growing concern. She'd fallen asleep at nine o'clock that night and was still asleep at noon. Chelia finally decided she needed to wake up the little Dragon Slayer. "Wendy... Wendy..." She shook the blue-haired girl for a moment and Wendy groaned, rolling over dramatically. "I'm too tired." She mumbled. Chelia giggled and sat down on the bed beside her. "Come on! You need food, Wen." She said, trying to make an offer that outweighed sleeping. Wendy was already snoring. Chelia crawled forward to wake her up, but Wendy just casually rolled over, grabbing onto Chelia as she did so. Chelia made an 'EEK!' sound as she was pulled down with Wendy. She tried to get up, but Wendy held her with surprising force. "Wen!" She whined, blushing slightly as she was cuddled against. She felt the need to just relax into the Dragon Slayer's surprisingly strong arms... she shook herself from her trance. Wendy's eyes fluttered open and she blushed. "Sorry. I just fell asleep again." She apologized. "Mating Season." She muttered. Chelia cocked her head to the side. "What was that, Wen?" Chelia asked with a confused look. Wendy blushed. "Nothing. You'll find out later today." She muttered, crawling from her bed. Chelia couldn't be too upset that Wendy was hiding something from her after their impromptu cuddling session. "Alright then!" She said happily, crawling out of bed as well.

<><><>

Laxus groaned internally as he made his way to the guild. He wasn't ready to deal with Freed yet. There were all these... weird feelings Laxus kept seeming to get around him. It was freaking annoying. Laxus hated feelings. The Mage wished feelings would just go curl up and die in a hole... especially whatever her was feeling around the green-haired Mage that seemed to draw him in. He shook his head to clear it. Laxus hadn't been able to pull himself out of bed until eleven o'clock that morning and was surprised. Laxus was normally an early riser...

<><><>

Natsu was sound asleep until one o'clock and was running as quickly as possible to get ready.

<><><>

Levy pokes Gajeel as he laid on the couch, trying to wake him up. The Iron Dragon Slayer had fallen asleep in the library again. Gajeel had, surprisingly, decided to stay with Levy as she tried to decipher the other pages of the book. It was almost two o'clock...

<><><>

Lucy snores loudly and Erza rolled her eyes just slightly before walking into Lucy's room. She needed to wake her up. She had heard there was a meeting that Lucy needed to go to... she sighed and picked up Lucy and carried her to the bathroom. "Lucy... Lucy!" She shook her awake and grabbed the blonde's toothbrush. "You need to get ready." She said. "Mmmhhhhh..." she mumbled and slowly brushed her teeth. Erza rolled her eyes and picked her up when she was done, taking her to the closet. "You need to change." She said. "Hehe. Thanks, Erza." She mumbled with a grin. Erza actually felt her face heat up and ignored it. "I'll be back in a minute or two." She said. Lucy nodded before starting to change slowly. Erza walked out and waited for her friend to finish. When she came back in, Lucy was asleep and Erza smiled a little bit. She's so cute... Erza shook her head to clear the thoughts and hoisted Lucy into the air. "I'll get you there on time, Lucy." She mumbled before walking off with the girl in her arms. "Erza..." Lucy muttered, curling up closer beside Erza. The redhead felt an odd heat rush to her cheeks as Lucy did so. Odd. Perhaps she was catching whatever the Celestial Mage had.

<><><>

Cana and Mirajane had both fallen asleep at the guild hall and were slumped against each other on the bar counter.