Chapter 1

Braelyn was Steve's stepsister their parents had gotten married over the summer before their senior year. They drove separately to the open house to pick up their schedules she got out of the car with her  blonde hair curled and Steve said "You ready little sis." 

"Yeah I guess." she said 

"Guys I would like for you all to meet my step sister Braelyn Jolene Baylor." Steve said 

She waved hi and Bucky was coming up the parking lot and said "Wait did you say she's your stepsister." 

"Yes Braelyn this is Bucky my best friend." Steve said

Nat said "Come on Braelyn me and Wanda will show you around and I highly suggest that you stay with us and away from Bucky." 

"Natasha that's not nice." he said 

"It's the truth he's nothing but a heartbreaker." she said

Steve stopped him and said "You keep your games away from my sister." 

"Alright man.' he said

They all got their schedules and lockers and went out for pizza Nat and Wanda could tell that Braelyn was quiet and shy and considering she had all AP classes that meant she was really smart.  The next morning she was laying out by the pool since they had another week and half left of summer break.  Bucky and Steve were playing basketball with the boys at the park while the girls came over to hang out with her. 

She had the music playing and laying out getting some sun with the girls about an hour into them laying there the boys walked in through the gate and Bucky saw Braelyn laying there in a bikini that showed off her cleavage and just how big her boobs were. 

Bucky's breathe hitched and whispered "Fucking hell

Bucky's breathe hitched and whispered "Fucking hell." 

"Don't Buck." Sam said

Steve caught his stare and smacked him and said "Stop." 

"Sorry Steve." he said 

They all got in the pool and enjoyed the day. Bucky had to find a way to get to know Braelyn without Steve around cause he wanted her. After a few hours Braelyn got out of the pool and he watched as the water fell off of her as she got out and he bit his lip. 

"Well I'm off I've gotta go." she said

She went inside and changed and headed to see her mom who lived 30 minutes away. Nat said "Steve where was she going?'

"Oh she was going to see her mom. She lives about 30 minutes from here she's been trying to spend as much time as she can with her before school starts up. "Oh." Wanda said 

The next day her mom took her back to school shopping and got her all the stuff she needed for school and got her some new outfits. She put it all in her car and hugged her mom bye and drove back home.