Chapter 10

*2 months later*

Braelyn and Bucky were sitting in the doctor's office and they told them that they were having a girl. Bucky smiled and said "Perfect." 

As they leaving to head to graduation rehearsal they started to think about names for their little girl. She said "I know her middle name will be Catherine."

"I know baby I was thinking the same thing." he said 

That night as they were laying in bed she said "Molly Catherine Barnes." 

"Perfect baby." he said as he kissed her then kissed her belly. 

The next day they graduated from high school and they spent their summer when Bucky wasn't at football practice at home with her. By the end of the summer they had moved into their dorm and found the daycare and met with the day care workers. 

They got her nursery set up and celebrated Braelyn's 19th birthday which is where Bucky proposed to her. He stuck her ring in a rose petal and she seen it and cried. 

"Baby I love you I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said as he slid it on her finger. 

They called their family and friends let them know about the engagement and she sent the girls pictures of her ring

************

It was September 15th she was 5 days from her due date and she went in labor as they were getting ready for class. By 430 that afternoon she had their daughter Molly Catherine Barnes who had head full of blonde hair and blue eyes. Bucky was in love with his daughter and he said "Babydoll you are amazing. And I love you and I"m so thankful that a year ago today I got put on academic probation so I could be close to you."

"What?' she said 

"I um I proposedly got on it so I could have time with you that wasn't around Steve. " he said

"Bucky.." she said

"What it worked out I just wanted to be alone with you and get to know you but everytime I got near you Steve was all stay away stop staring." he said 

She started laughing and said "I know you did it to get close to me. I'm not dumb I seen your grades." 

He smiled and said "Sorry baby I just I'm glad it worked out in my favor honestly cause I have the best girl in the world." 

"Well thank you." she said. 

"Love you baby." he said

"love you too." she said as she kissed him.