Chapter 8

*2 months later*

Braelyn was in the shower making sure everything was perfect for her first time with Bucky since it was new year's eve. Bucky was busy at the barn he had asked his dad for help on how to make a romantic date so he was turning the barn into a romantic oasis. He bought candles and Roses and strawberries dipped in chocolate and got a mattress and bought silk sheets which was his mom's suggestion she threw in. 

He made up the bed and got a small space heater and made sure everything was perfect for his girl. She pulled in around 8pm with her blonde hair curled in a white long sleeve dress and leggings with black boots. He opened her car door and he said "hey beautiful." As he kissed her. 

She kissed him and he said "close your eyes" 

She closed her eyes and he put his hand over them and guided her in and opened the door and he said "Open baby." 

She opened them up and saw candles and roses everywhere and music playing. "Baby this is amazing you didn't have to do all this but thank you." 

He smiled and said "I wanted your night to be memorable baby." 

He started dancing with her to "Heaven" by Kane Brown and she looked at him and kissed him and "Baby I love you" 

He kissed her and said "I love you too baby". 

They danced to the whole playlist he made and he lead her upstairs to the loft and she said "baby my gosh." 

He kissed her neck and said "baby you deserve this." 

He fed her strawberries and they started to make out as she sat on his lap. They got up and he pulled her dress off and he saw her white lace bra and she pushed her leggings down to reveal her white lace cheeksters. His breathe hitched and he ran his fingertips over her and he said "so damn beautiful baby." 

He got undressed and put the condom on and he spread her legs and used his fingers to pop her cherry after he pulled her panties off. She unwrapped her bra and he kissed her as he pushed into her slowly letting her adjust. He slowly moved in and out of her as they kissed and moaned. Once he finished they laid there and he said "baby God that was amazing." 

"I feel amazing right now baby thank you I love you Bucky." She said 

He rolled over to her and kissed her and said "I love you too gorgeous." 

They spent the night in the barn and Bucky was glad that he brought the whole box with him.