meeting them

Her POV:

I quickly rush down the aisle trying to find the cereal. I feel a harsh impact on my shoulder as suddenly my world starts to spin. My eyes can barely maintain themselves open as I fall to the ground. My head falls against the hard cold ground. I feel my heart rush and suddenly my eyes close in rest. I feel strong arms carry me, I feel the cold air on my skin.

-

His POV:

I rushed her quickly to my apartment. What was wrong with her? All I did was bump into her, I didn't kill her did I? Is she still breathing? I check her pulse. Low pulse. I drive a bit faster, her body was frigid cold and as the time wasted I felt her quickly slipping away. I finally reach the my apartment and place her down on my bed. What was I supposed to do now? I'm acting as if I knew this girl..but I don't. Why am I already attached to her?

-

Her POV:

I wake up to the sound of someone humming. My eyes slightly open. They meet with beautiful brown eyes. The image of this person was blurry to me. I slowly rub my eyes against my hands. I feel soft fingers brush my cheek. My eyes finally adjust to my surrounding and I see him. I see his soft brown eyes and black hair. He had the scent of cigarettes in his breathe as he spoke.

"Are you feeling okay? I can take you to the hospital if you want. I can call your parents. I can do anything!" he say smiling.

What a beautiful, heart warming smile.

I think about what he's asking me, but the pounding in my head makes me grunt instead.

"Oh, I'm Zayn," he says with a shy smile.

"Why am I here?" I ask gulping.

"Uhm, I'll tell you in a minute..do you want anything? Water, soda?" he stuttered while saying this as if he was nervous.

"Water would be fine.." I say sitting up in his bed.

He rushes out of the room and I finally sit up. What had happened last night? Was I kidnapped? He seems too friendly to kidnap. Did he rape me? I quickly check under the sheets..I'm wearing a sweatshirt that I didn't recognize. I slowly smell it, it smells like cigarettes but then a faint smell of cologne. Why would he bring me to his place? Did I know him? No. Why was he so caring..?

I see 'Zayn' appear at the doorway.

"Heey.." he says handing me a glass of water.

I slowly observe his face expressions as I begin to speak.

"I honestly don't know what happened last night.." I say feeling my head begin to hurt.

"Well, I don't know what happened..but I kinda bumped into you, and you passed out. I got really nervous and brought you here..to my apartment," he says softly looking into my eyes.

"I'm uhm..wow thank you," I say trying to smile passing through the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry if you're creeped out or anything..you just looked so wasted..I wasn't going to let someone rape you," Zayn says slightly laughing.

I smile at his words. He was sweet.

"One last question..?" I say avoiding eye contact.

"Anything," he says.

"Do you know who's sweatshirt this is?" I say pointing at the sweatshirt I'm wearing.

"Oh uhm..well your shirt was soaked with whiskey..so I just put it to wash.." he says smiling shyly once again.

I slowly get up and his face expression changes, almost as if he was upset for me to leave. I ignore the thought of that and put on my shoes. I feel his eyes following every move I make.

"Thanks for helping me..god only knows what could've happened to me," I smile.

He quickly walked towards me and led me into the main entrance. I see his eyes saden as I twist the door knob.

"Wait.." he says grabbing a hold of my hand.

He slowly lets go as I turn around in confusion.

"What's your name?" Zayn says slowly.

"Noelle," I smile.

"Do you need anything? A ride..?" Zayn asks slowly.

"I'll be fine..thank you," I smile.

He wraps his arms around my waist. This grabs me by surprise as I stand there quietly. His head rests on my shoulder and I feel his breathe traveling down my spine. This hug, was comforting. I decide to to lock my arms around his neck. I feel love as I close my eyes and hold on for a while.

"Listen Noelle," Zayn whispers, sending chills down my back.

"When I was changing your shirt..I saw the scars," his voice was soft and smooth.

My heart drops. He has already seen my biggest flaw. I take a deep breath, as he speaks.

"You are more than those scars, I want you to keep fighting. I want you to survive the fight. I want you to win," he says tightening his grip on my waist.

I feel tears forming in my eyes. I slowly let go of him and step back. I quickly wipe my tears so he doesn't see me crying, but he has already caught me. He gently wipes my tears as I look down towards the ground.

"You're beautiful, and I don't know what it is about you..but I feel as if..I'm already connected to you," he says looking into my eyes.