spilling out

Zayn's POV:

After a while I hear a knock at the door. Ben quickly turns to me and winks. I push him aside before answering the door. Once I open the door I see Noelle with her half asleep brother in her arms. She awkwardly bites her lip as she drags him inside the apartment.

Ben was then standing behind me waiting to introduce himself.

Noelle stumbles over Luke's weight as she pulls him onto my couch. She mumbled an apology before coming over to me and hugging me.

"You must me Noelle," Ben says to her extending his hand to her.

"You are..?" Noelle says making a weird face before laughing.

"I'm Ben," he responds smiling.

I look over to Noelle admiring her beauty. Her dark brown hair fell across her face as she smiled. She was wearing light colored jeans. She had red vans on which complemented the sweatshirt she was wearing. I smile once I realize how perfectly my sweatshirt looked on her.

"He must be the stoned brother?" Ben says squeezing Luke's cheeks.

Luke winces as if that had hurt as his eyes slowly open. His eyes flash bright red as he blinks clearing his eyes.

"Yoo what the fuck happened to his cheek? It's blue, purple and shit." Ben slurs with his eyebrows raised.

"Uhm he.." Noelle stutters before Luke blurts something out.

"My dad beat the shit out of me," Luke says smiling, obviously still high.

I shoot a concerned glance to Noelle as she completely turns white. She looks at me before looking down. I could see the tears forming on her eyelids. My mind runs as I realize she was hurt.

"My dad does the same," Ben says as he sits next to Luke.

"Ben," I say looking towards Noelle.

Noelle closes her eyes letting her deep breathe out. I see tears fall from her face.

"I'm sorry," she says nodding towards the ground.

Her voice shakes as I extend my arms over to her. She buries her face in my chest before letting out what she had inside. Luke and Ben sit quietly on the couch staring off to the distance. She cried into my chest wrapping her arms around my waist.

For a moment she stops and just stays in my arms. I rest my chin on her head rubbing her back. I don't pressure her to talk as I walk her over to couch. She dries her tears, revealing her puffy red eyes.

I stare at her but she keeps her eyes down. I then look to Luke and Ben, which were sitting next to Noelle, they were both whispering to each other.

"Uhm wanna watch something on Netflix?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"Yesssss," both Luke and Ben say.

I click onto an unknown movie and slouch on the couch. I look at Noelle who is still staring at the ground. My heart then starts to skip. I become slightly nervous yet excited. I smile to myself as I admire how beautiful she is. I stay calm before I place my hand on her thigh.

She finally looks up and responds with a smile. She lays back and rests her head on my shoulder. I cross my arms across of my chest. I again smile to myself as I see her confidently close her eyes. I watched over her for a while before closing my eyes. I quickly doze off.