Where am I

Alesha

I studied the features of Amanda's face as she stirred in her sleep. She almost reminded me of someone I knew from when I was younger. I got up and went to my closet and searched for an outfit for her to wear since her clothes were tattered and she'd lost her bag. I pulled out a white T shirt and a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I also pulled out a teal sundress dress just in case she didn't want to wear jeans in the middle of June.

I jumped at the sound of a thud and the word 'shit' followed after. I rushed out my closet to see Blondie on the floor with a blanket caught around her waist. "Where am I?" She asked panicked.

"You're at my house in my bed. Didn't take long to get you in it. What the hell are you trying to do?" I smirked then asked with a serious face.
"What does it look like I was trying to do?" She asked.
She's a real smart ass and I like that.

"Looks like you're trying out poses for a nude photo shoot." I replied with sarcasm in my voice. She rolled her eyes and tried to stand up before I rushed over to her.

"I'm sorry but you can't walk yet. Remember your ankle is sprained and the reason I brought you here is so I can help you go undercover while your ankle heals." I said picking her up off the floor and sitting her back on the bed. "I need you to drink this so your ankle won't hurt while it heals but you'll be able to walk on it. And I need you to eat a pinch of this so you can go undercover as a werewolf like me." I said handing her the vial of potion and the powder. She opened the potion and took a big swig of it before making a disgusted face. "Ugh this taste like piss mixed with tobascco and three year old rotten eggs." She said gagging.

"I didn't say it was gonna taste good. Now drink it all and hold it down. I don't want you barfing over my room." I said sternly. She finished drinking the potion then opened the vial and took a pinch of the powder.

We waited in silence until she put her hands on her head and turned pale. "Gahhh." She groaned in pain as she balled up her fists and clawed onto the blanket. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid but I had to play it strong.

I watched in concern as I seen her curl up in pain before she stopped and there was a bright flash of light. I looked away and looked back to see-