Wow you look hot

Amanda
I finished drinking the potion and eating the pinch of dust waiting for something to happen. Then it hit me like a brick. This excruciating pain started in my head then made its way down to my feet.

I bent over and growled in pain as it came in waves. After it stopped for a few seconds I began to feel a burning sensation overcome my body. It felt as if I had been set on fire by a flamethrower.

After feeling this horrible sensation for what felt like hours though it was probably minutes everything stopped. I took a deep breath in and let it out. I felt stronger and like more durable even though my head and lower back was sore for a bit I had a sudden burst of energy.

I looked over at Alesha and she stared in shock. "What? Is it done? Did it go wrong?" I asked her. Her mouth was agape and she shook her head ever so slightly.

"You're not a natural blonde are you?" She asked. I shook my head no sent her a questioning look.

"Here look." She said handing me a mirror. I smiled and saw two new sharper teeth that were a smidge longer than the others. I tilted the mirror upwards and saw to light brown wolf like ears sticking from my blonde hair.

"Your ears and tail take color of you natural born with hair color." Alesha said taking her mirror back.

I was speechless I had really got transformed by fucking magic dust and potions. This had to have been some sort of dream.

"I have errands to run and you're coming with me. And don't worry about your clothes I picked out two outfits that you could choose from." Alesha said answering my question before I could ask it.

I stood up and expected pain from my ankle but there was none. I walked over behind the changing doors and saw two choices of clothing. This really cute teal color sundress and some jeans and a t-shirt. I decided on the sundress and took off my old ripped up clothes and threw the dress on.

I walked out from behind the doors and Alesha clapped in approval.

"Wow you look hot. Maybe even hotter than me in that." She said and I blushed at her comment.

"Let's add this." She said and slipped on a silver and gold striped bracelet.

"What month is your birthday in?" She asked turning and searching through a small jewelry box.

"February. Why?" I asked now curious as to what she was up to. She cursed quietly and looked in another jewelry box before letting out an excited gasp.

"Your birthstone is Amethyst. You'll need this close to you for your protection. All werewolves have one we usually incorporate it in jewelry." She said holding up a purple gemstone. She pulled out a silver necklace with an empty space in the front before she pushed the gem in the space and mumbled something.

"Why don't you have a stone?" I asked her she looked up at me. "I have one it's in here. I can't have mine in silver in contact with my skin. I think I'm allergic or something." She said and she pointed to her choker.

She tapped a button that was very hard to see and it opened to reveal a pink colored gem with . "It's tourmaline if you're wondering." She said closing the lock shaped choker.

She walked over and snapped the necklace on and I caught my reflection in the mirror. I looked completely different but a good different.

"Now your hair I'll have someone come by and fix it but for now wear this." She said and handed me a sun hat with shades.

My mind wondered what in the hell is going on.