Spellbound Warlock (Chapter 1) [18+]

Dedicated to TheSexyBrain. Because you wanted to read it, girl.

For three consecutive years she had assisted to the same night club during Halloween

For three consecutive years she had assisted to the same night club during Halloween. The first time she went with a friend but the next ones she had been alone in hopes of meeting a man… a mysterious man that made her feel she was the most precious jewel in the world.

He had never disappointed her; not even once. Three Hallows Eves, three magical nights spent in his company. But there was something about the guy that annoyed her to no end: she had never seen his face.

Tessa new his eyes like the back of her palm. They were green like the flawless of emeralds; a color so vibrant that it appeared to glow sometimes. He had enchanted her from the moment their gazes met three years ago but the desire to see every inch of his face, trace the contours of his jaw and taste his lips for the very first time had grown to unimaginable levels; it had even invaded her dreams.

And now, sitting in a stool of the night club’s bar and looking at the dancing crowd, she could only think about ripping the mask from his face the moment she found him. You’re not going to hide your identity from me anymore. Tonight my dreams will come true.

Alek entered The Succubus— a night club that served humans and creatures of the night alike— searching among the partying clientele for the woman who had haunted his dreams for the past three years

Alek entered The Succubus— a night club that served humans and creatures of the night alike— searching among the partying clientele for the woman who had haunted his dreams for the past three years. His lips curved in a smile behind his mask once he found her sitting by the bar looking through the crowd. She was searching for him. The knowledge turned his smile into a grin before he whispered a spell that made him appear behind the bar’s counter. The bartender— an incubus he had known for a century— arched a questioning eyebrow but when he glanced at Tessa and put a finger to his lips the demon just shook his head and kept serving drinks.

“I came here looking for my naughty witch but found a dominatrix instead. Are you planning to use that whip on me?” Alek said in her ear over the loud music.

She was dressed in a tight black leather catsuit and matching corset while the whip in question hung lazily around her neck. The fabric accentuated her breasts and ass in a way that made his crotch beg for attention. He bit his lips. His sexy witch had become Catwoman and the fact excited him to a whole new level. I wouldn’t mind a few bites and scratches.