Chapter 2: You Lived A Lie

((Art above was made by KnightNicole on DeviantArt))

((No-one's P.O.V))

The young boy (Y/N) looks at the lady now known as Salem. She had just gave him a, somewhat of a history lesson on Remnant. The young boy could barely comprehend it. "There were two gods, that abandoned this world... and you want to find these, relics, obtain their powers. And reform this world into a better one..." the young boy said sitting in a chair made out of black like crystal. "Yes my child. And I have taken you in to answer this question. Will you help me with my goal?" Salem asks standing up from her chair. (Y/N) looks down in deep thought. Salem stays silent as (Y/N) looks up at her. "Humanity..." the young boy says getting out of his chair and standing up. "Humanity is nothing but monsters. And what you say about Professor Ozpin, he's going to lose faith in humanity after I take it away from him" the child says with a dead look in his red eyes. Salem is taken aback by this, in her long life she never excepted a child to hate humanity with this much of a passion. She gains a small grin on her face. The door to the room the two were in opens, revealing a man with black hair along with a small mustache growing on his lip. ((Okay I'm assuming Watt' age is around 40 in the current show. So he will be 32 in this current time. And when (Y/N) gose out to Beacon, he will be 42)) He had his attention on Salem, then immediately turned it to the kid standing up. "The best you could find was a child? No disrespect, my queen" he says looking back at Salem. "Oh Arthur, you have no idea how much potential the child has" Salem reply's getting out of her chair. "But my queen, he is all I said he was. A child. Probably some hobo, most likely named Ryan too" Arthur comments. A distorting sound can be heard as the two turn their attention to (Y/N). He was holding a small knife "Don't make fun of me" he simply states. Arthur grins as Salem walks up to him. "Don't mock the child, he is our key to victory. He is the son of the Branwen girl, a good emotional weapon for Ozpin's little lap dog. Or crow, I should put it" Salem whispers to Arthur. Salem backs up as Arthur rolls his eyes. "Fine. Please try not to be an annoying brat while I'm working" Watts comments before walking out. "Ever look in the mirror?" (Y/N) reply's. Arthur looks back and groans before walking off into the halls of the castle.

((Timeskip 4 years))

A fourteen year old (Y/N) walks down the halls of his mother's palace. He walks into a laboratory that belonged to Arthur Watt's, (Y/N) just called him Watt's now. Different machines were scattered around the place along with tools and other items. "Hey doc, you needed me?" (Y/N) calls. Watt's walks out of a pile of scrap metal with something in his left hand. "Yes, indeed I did" Watt's reply's before tossing something to (Y/N). (Y/N) catches the object and looks down at it.

((The white hair is attached to the back of the mask

((The white hair is attached to the back of the mask. And the yellow eye only appears when you put it on of course))

"Want me to become a vigilante and fight the forces of evil?" (Y/N) asks sarcastically. "Sometimes I wonder if I rubbed off on you. No. We wouldn't want are most powerful semblance user to be recognized by a passing by officer" Watts reply's. "We have Grimm police here?" (Y/N) says. Watt's roll's his eyes and turns around, walking to his main desk. "The mask can detect the weaknesses of the opponents weapon, and if you fight them long enough, it might find a weakness for them as well. It can detect different types of dust the opponent has, making it possible to create an illusion to disorientate them" Watts explains. (Y/N) puts on the mask to see multiple screens pop up through the lenses. "Useful" (Y/N) comments, his voice sounding more deeper and menacing. "Voice changer. Wouldn't want the crow or raven to find out who you really are" Watt's says. "You really did think of everything" (Y/N) comments. "Naturally. Now run off. Go play with some Grimm" Watt's says turning around while doing a shoeing motion with his hand. (Y/N) turns around and walks out of the laboratory.