And we'll catch that dream together some day soon-

Hello everyone this is Villain, here to announce that this book will be officially ending. If you want to know what was going to happen in the story, I'll maybe make a separate chapter explaining how I was going to end this book off. One of the main reasons I'm letting this book go, is because I'm starting to focus on Voice Acting and Voice Impressions. I wrote this fanfic to basically try and make the abused male reader story not so dumb and cringy, while also simultaneously trying to fix the character of Infinite from the sonic the hedgehog series. I also didn't want Taiyang to be like, "Oh, I hate my son for no apparent reason" then be all like "Why did I do this?" when the reader ran away. Same applies to Yang, I wrote it so that Yang abused the reader because she blamed him for Raven leaving, and the reader actually getting to have a mother for so and so years before Yang was born. And just to leave you guys with a little teaser for how the book would end, the reader/Infinite was always planned to die at the end. No resurrections or some bull like that either, the end. Again, maybe I'll start working on a chapter that will explain story points that I wanted to change.

All I wanted to say is thank you to the 70k readers that have read at least one chapter. I never expected this stupid fan fic to get so much love. But for now, unfortunately this will be the end of the chapter of my writing days. Hope you guys and gals enjoyed my two fanfics. Hope to see you again :)