Chapter 12: I'll take what's mine, and start this war

((Picture above made by Celestia-Knight on DeviantArt))

((No-one's P.O.V| Amity Colosseum))

"Who do you think you can trust?" the male voice echo's thru the colosseum. The four big screens in the colosseum turn to static. "The feeds are all jammed! We can't get a message out!" Oobleck exclaims. "Will somebody tell me what in the world is happening?!" Port says looking back from his seat. Just as Port finishes his sentence, warning sirens start blaring throughout the Amity Colosseum. "Alert incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner" a womans voice warns as the crowd starts to erupt in panic and chaos. People start running to the nearest exits. Meanwhile, General Ironwood walks up behind Port and Oobleck and grabs one of the two microphones the two were using to commentate. "Ladies and gentlemen, please! There is no need for panic!" Ironwood announces. Right after he finish's his sentence, a Nevermore lands ontop of the colosseum and starts pecking, and bashing it's talons on the roof, which was a force field of sorts. "A Nevermore!" Sun Wukong exclaims getting out of his seat. "How'd it get past the Kingdom's defenses?" Coco asks. "It wasn't alone" Ren reply's to Coco.

((Cuts to Ozpin standing up in his office))

Ozpin grips onto his cane while looking out of the window of his office. Multiple Atlas ships were surrounding the colosseum. Qrow and Glynda rush up behind him. "Oz!" Qrow calls. "Get to the city!" Ozpin exclaims turning around. "But-" before Qrow could finish Ozpin interrupted him. "NOW!" Ozpin orders. Qrow and Glynda rush back to the elevator up to his office.

((Cuts to Mountain Glenn))

A Nevermore screeches as more follow behind it, with hundreds of Grimm running towards the school beneath it.

((Cuts back to Amity Colosseum))

The Nevermore on the roof keeps attacking the shield as Ironwood calls Ozpin on his scroll. "Ozpin, the girl... I - I can explain" Ironwood says in panic. "You brought your army to my Kingdom, James. Use it" Ozpin says before hanging up.

((Cuts to a flock of Nevermore's attacking some huge Atlas ships))

Nevermore's fly past three giant Atlas ships, some landed on them and started pecking them. Inside one, multiple soldiers were typing on some computers as the Captain of the ship can be seen with a worried expression on his face. "Damn it!" he exclaims turning around and taking the scroll connected to the big computer behind him. "This is Blue Four. Blue's Two and Three, fall into defense position!" he demands into the scroll. "Roger! Blue Three, in position!" a womans voice comes from the scroll. "Blue Two, what's your status?" the captain asks.

((Cuts inside to Blue Two))

"Blue Two, come in!" the captain's voice calls from a scroll on the floor. Multiple unconscious Atlas soldiers laid on the floor as a pair off boots walk over them. "Someone answer me damnit!" the captain says. Neo walks up to a cell twirling her parasol around. In her other hand, she held a cane along with a familiar hat ontop of it. The cell door opens as Neo spins the hat around ontop of the cane. "Well... it's about time" Roman says coming out of the shadows of the small cell. The giant ship Roman and Neo were in turn around and face the other two ships. Two red lazers shoot out of the bottom of the ship towards the other one, which was above all three of the ships. An explosion comes up from the back of the ships as it starts falling down towards the other one. "We're hit! What's goi-" before the man could finish, the sound of an explosion filled his scroll's speaker. "Woohoo-hahahahaha! Oh, it is good to back!" Roman laughs.

((Cuts to the landings pads infront of Beacon for ships))

Three bullheads land on the docks as the middle ones door opens to reveal Adam Taurus, with White Fang soldiers behind him. "Bring them to their knees!" Adam exclaims looking at his troops. After Adam finishs, the bullhead to his left's cargo door opens to reveal an Ursa. The Ursa jumps out and lets out a roar.