Chapter 6: Trust And Doubt

((Art above by Jay-Aero on DeviantArt))

((No-One's P.O.V | Forever Fall))

(Y/N) stands on the side of a cliff edge, looking at the vast scenery of red leafed trees. Footsteps could be heard behind him. He turned around and saw his latest allie, Adam Taurus. "(Y/N)" Adam greets. "Adam" (Y/N) greets back. "How's the camp holding up? I can offer any amount of recourses, if needed. For a price of course" (Y/N) offers. Adam looks to his side then back at (Y/N). "If you can make equality for Humans and Faunus happen by the snap of your fingers, we would have tracked you down long ago" Adam says in an annoyed tone of voice. "Don't misunderstand me Adam. I can, bring peace to the Humans and Faunus" (Y/N) says holding his arms out and walking towards Adam. A distorting noise can be heard as the surrounding turn red. Then, into a city. Humans and Faunus, living happily together. A Human Mother along with a Faunus Father, eating ice cream together on a bench with their child. Faunus part of the police force. A faunus running for a seat on the council. Adam looks amazed at his surroundings as (Y/N) walks closer. He stops about 6 feet away from Adam. "Or-" (Y/N) says snapping his fingers once again. The world distorted once again, changing to a massive palace built for a king. Adam looks up at the giant castle structure in amazement. The two suddenly teleport inside of the castle. Adam looks around, the two were in a giant room with a long red and black carpet leading up to a throne. Adam walks towards the throne, only for himself to appear sitting on it. "I can make you a king of your own nation. I can promise you loyal soldiers ready to die for your cause" (Y/N) says as Faunus with what looked to be more royal White Fang outfits appeared, bowing down to Adam. "And most importantly-" (Y/N) says gaining a smirk on his face. Adam hears a distorting noise behind him, he quickly turns around. "I can give you a queen to rule along side with" (Y/N) says as Adam stares at, Blake. She wore a purple and black dress, completed with a platinum crown with purple and red jewels embedded inside the platinum. She also held a baby with amber eyes, brown hair, and bull horns. The real Adam walked up to Blake and stared at her, then the baby. He turns around and stares at (Y/N) under his face mask. "How could you make this happen?" Adam asks. "I... have my ways. But-" (Y/N) says as their surroundings distort back into their reality. "I can only make that happen if you help Me, and my Mother" (Y/N) says. Adam stays silent for a bit, before speaking up. "Your 'friends' already gave me some Lien. And hell, if I'm being honest. I don't have a choice in this matter" Adam protest. "Oh Adam~" (Y/N) says getting up close to Adam's face. He holds Adam's chin down. "You don't" (Y/N) finishs, with a smirk on his face. Adam thinks about drawing his katana. But decides not to, this man, this. Human, could make his dreams become a reality. "Fine. Let me know when you need me, my brothers and sisters" Adam says pushing (Y/N) away from him. Adam turns around and starts to walk away before (Y/N) speaks up. "Funny you should mention that" (Y/N) says. Adam stops and turns back around. "We need your help for a little. School, project"

((Timeskip, Beacon))

(Y/N) walks down the side of a Beacon Dormitory. He hears some grunts coming from around the corner. He walks forward and peeks around the corner, only to see Jaune Arc being punched and pushed by the local school bully, Cardin Winchester. (Y/N) gains a smirk on his face before revealing himself to Cardin and Jaune's backs. "Hey Cardin!" (Y/N) calls. Cardin turns around while Jaune turns his head to (Y/N). "Oh, you're Ruby's brother, aren't you?" Cardin says turning around from Jaune. "Just let him go, your being a real annoyance" (Y/N) says walking forward slowly. "Yeah, you should know. You were an annoyance to your family" Cardin reply's with a small chuckle at the end. (Y/N) stops, his face going flat. He did not anticipate this reply. He was angered by it. A chain can be heard, a chain drops down from (Y/N)'s sleeve, a scythe blade attached to the end. "Don't ever, talk about that" (Y/N) says in a serious tone. Cardin backs up a bit as Jaune looks on, afraid of what might happen. "Y-You won't hurt me, you'll get kicked out of Beacon for that!" Cardin says, worry and panic could be heard in his voice. "I'm not going to hurt you Cardin" (Y/N) says. Cardin gains a relaxed stance. "I'm going to kill you" (Y/N) finishs his sentence in a crazy tone of voice. Cardin trys to not look intimidated or scared, but fails to do so. "I'm telling Goodwitch!" he yells while running off. (Y/N) turns his attention to Jaune who also has a scared look on his face. "U-Um, l-listen, man. I didn't say that-" before Jaune can finish, (Y/N) offers a hand to him. Jaune looked reluctantly at (Y/N), before grabbing his hand. (Y/N) helps him up. "You okay?" He asks. "I mean, you might have scared me- I mean! Yeah, I knew you were here to save me. Thank you" Jaune reply's. "Jaune!" a voice calls. The two look to their side to see, Pyrrha Nikos run up. "Are you okay?" Pyrrha asks Jaune worried. "Yeah I'm fine. Ruby and Yang's brother helped me!" Jaune says pointing over to (Y/N). "Brother? I didn't know Ruby and Yang had a brother?" Pyrrha says confused. (Y/N) chuckles, "Long story. You must be Pyrrha Nikos, your on the front of that cereal box right?" (Y/N) asks. Pyrrha giggles a bit "I guess you could say that" she reply's rubbing the back of her head. Jaune let's out a dramatic gasp as (Y/N) and Pyrrha turn their attention to him. "You eat pumpkin petes too?!" Jaune asks excitedly. (Y/N) lets out a laugh, "No, their not really good for you. I did eat them as a kid though" (Y/N) answers. "Aww..." Jaune moans. "There you two are!" another voice calls. A black haired boy and a orange haired girl run up to the three. "We saw Cardin running and Pyrrha took off" the black haired boy explains panting. "Who's this?" the orange haired girl says zooming up to (Y/N). "Ruby and Yang's brother" Pyrrha says. The orange haired girl gasps before examining (Y/N). "He doesn't really look like either of them. Maybe he was adopted?!" she quickly says, barley out of breath. The black haired boy grabs her shoulder and drags her away from (Y/N). "Nora. Manners" he says. Nora seems to realize what she just went on about, she rubs her head "Oh. Sorry" she says rubbing the back of her head with a smile. "Anyways. I'm Lie Ren. And this is Nora" Ren says introducing him and Nora. "(Y/N)" (Y/N) simply reply's. "A friend of Team RWBY is a friend of ours. Ren's going to make some pancakes, would you like to join us?" Pyrrha asks. "No, I'm fine" (Y/N) rejects. "Suit yourself. Come on let's go. We hope to see you again!" Pyrrha says walking away with Ren and Nora. "Again. Thanks for the help. I'll see you later too" Jaune says waving bye. The four leave the scene as (Y/N) stands still in thought. "Those three could be dangerous to our plans. If my theory is correct, Ozpin will ask Red Head to take the rest of falls power. But if that is true, where would he be keeping her?" (Y/N) says to himself. "Something wrong, boss?" a voice calls. (Y/N) turns around to see Mercury and Emerald. "No nothing at all. Are Torchwick and The Fang setting up?" He asks back. "Yes. The crash should happen next week" Emerald answers. "Good. Inform Cinder as well. I've got more business to attend to" (Y/N) says cutting thru the two. He turns a corner and disappears from Mercury and Emeralds sight. "He's been wondering off lately, think something's up?" Mercury asks Emerald. "Maybe. Cinder reassures us that it's fine. He always comes back, so I think we have nothing to worry about" Emerald reply's.

((Cuts back to (Y/N))

(Y/N) seems to be in deep thought before he can feel his Scroll buz. He takes it out of his pocket to see he got a message from an unknown number. He taps the notification which brings him to the message app of the Scroll. "Is this you (Y/N)?" the text read. "Yes. Who is this?" (Y/N) sends back. "It's your dad!" the new message reads. (Y/N) stops and growls a bit before rolling his eyes. "I'm guessing Ruby and Yang told you I was at Beacon now?" (Y/N) sends. "Yup! I would comeover to talk, but I've got my hands full at Signal" Tai reply's back. "Why is he acting like nothing happened" (Y/N) asked himself. "I imagine being a professor is hard" (Y/N) texts back. "Yeah... I just want to let you know I'm sorry. I know you probably still hate us. Being kind to Yang and Ruby might just be an act to make them think you've forgotten. I just want to let you know you can always come back to Patch and talk to me though. I don't want you to hate us, I want to be a family again" Tai texts back. (Y/N) stops immediately after reading this. His mouth was open a bit while his hand that held the Scroll started to shake. A tear runs down his eye as a crack appears on the Scroll's screen, due to his tight grip. "Lies" he tolled himself. "They were never my family. Salem, is my family" he says in his mind. He gains an angered expression, looking like he's going to burst. He takes deep breath, calming himself down. "K. I'll think about it. I have to go to a class now, so maybe we can call each other later" (Y/N) texts back. "K. I love you" Tai texts back. "LIES!" (Y/N) yells turning his phone off and forcefully shoving it in his pocket. He walks off with an angered look on his face. Unknown to him, a certain Rose saw the scene.

((Timeskip night, dormitory roof top))

(Y/N) stares at the shattered moon. He was thinking about what happened earlier that day. Just then, some crackling noises can be heard. He turns around to see a Seer Grimm float up. He stands up as the creature floats up to eye level. The orb on it's head fills with smoke as Salem's face appears in it. "Hello my son" she greets. "Hello, Mother. Aren't I the one who usually wants to talk?" (Y/N) asks. Salem let's out a small chuckle, "Yes, usually. But I've come to tell you that Rose is complete, and the others are soon on their way" Salem says. "Excellent" (Y/N) says gaining a smile on his face. "Schnee should be the next one ready. Rose is still getting use to her surroundings though, she tried to attack Tyrian" Salem explains. "And what about the batch of Apathy?" (Y/N) asks. "Yes, they also have been completed. Some of them outside of home have already gained your, 'signature' look" Salem says. "Amazing, send them over when ready. They'll be useful for the fall" (Y/N) says. "Of course my son. But, let me warn you. If you do fail, you will be punished" Salem warns. (Y/N) freezes a bit before regaining his composure. "Of course, Mother. I guess this is goodbye then?" (Y/N) asks. "Yes, I will anticipate your return. One way, or another" Salem finishs before disappearing from the head of the Seer. (Y/N) summons a scimitar and slices the Grimm in half, killing it. He turns around and looks at the CCT tower. "You have no idea what your in for"

To Be Continued...