Chapter 18: We meet yet again

((Picture above by SonicSonic1 on DeviantArt))

((Timeskip| Anima))

Gray clouds cover the sky, rain dropping down from them. It wasn't very heavy, more like a small shower. Two hooded figures walk down the middle of a dirt path. The two stop, looking up in front of them. A entrance to a village layed in front of them. Screams could be heard as fire rose up from multiple buildings. The hooded figure on right looked towards the left hooded figure. The left hooded figure looks at the right and nods. The two calmly walk into the village.

((Cuts to multiple men and woman))

Multiple men and woman were leaning against a long wooden barrier of sorts. Bullet's shot thru the wood, barley missing some of the villagers. The shooters consisted of men with ripped up clothes and bandannas around their mouths. One of the villagers behind the wooden barrier let's out a battle cry and starts unloading a clip on the opposing side. Before the bullet's could reach the men, a giant red slash cut all of the bullet's clean in half. A masked woman stood in front of the men. She wore a mask, her katana unsheathed.

Raven rushed towards the wooden barrier with incredible speed

Raven rushed towards the wooden barrier with incredible speed. She let out another powerful slash, cutting the wooden barrier clean in half. The villagers back up, still crouching down. "You shouldn't have attacked us" Raven simply says. Multiple scream could be heard before multiple dead bodies fell to the floor. Raven walked back to the members of her tribe. "Amazing as always" one of them complements. Raven walks past the group of bandits, before stopping. "Raven, what's wrong?" another asks. Everything went silent before a battle cry could be heard. A villager was rushing towards the group, sword held high. The villager was inches away from one of the bandits, sword pointed at the bandits chest. Before the blade hit, a distorting noise could be heard. The villager went limp, falling to the ground. The dead body hit the ground in front of the bandit. The bandits and Raven look up to see the attacker. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the little bird and her band of miss fits" Infinite says, floating up in the air. Raven walks up in front of the small group of bandits. She proceeds too take off her mask, and look up at her son. "(Y/N), why-" before Raven could finish, a red lazer beam shot past her head, missing by an inch. "Infinite" Infinite, corrects his former mother. Raven just rolls her eye's, "Why are you here (Y/N)?" she asks, still using Infinite's real name. Infinite gains a grin on his face. "I admire your bravery. Be it that, or stupidity. I would have said 'it does not concern you', but this could get interesting" Infinite reply's. "Interesting?" one of the bandits questions. "Oh, my little naive bandit. Schnee, kill them. Except for her" Infinite demands, pointing at Raven. "Schnee?" Raven says to herself. Before she knew it, a scream from one of her bandits could be heard. Raven and the other bandits quickly turn around to see a long, pyramid shaped blade going through the poor bandits heart. The pyramid blade swiftly gets taken out of the bandits heart. The bandit falls to the ground dead. Raven and the rest of the bandits look up to see Infinite's newest member to his team, Schnee. Schnee could only be described as a Grimm version of Weiss Schnee. Infinite had one of his sister, Ruby Rose as well. Schnee got into a fighting stance with her black and silver rapiar, not saying a word. Raven gains a lookof shock on her face, before shaking it away. "Kill it" Raven commands, stepping away from the the three. The three rush towards Schnee, each of them having a swrod. Schnee blocks the forst slash from the first bandit, before kicking the incoming second one down to the ground. She pushes the first back with her rapiar, causing the bandit to stumble before stabbing him im the chest. Schnee swiftly turns around and blocks the blade of the third bandit, the two proceeded to clash their weapons together multiple times. Schnee manages to knock the third bandits srowd out of his hand. Schnee twirls around in a graceful manner before stabbing the bandit. Schnee gains a smug look on her face, before a slash could be heard. Schnee almost manages to dodge the slash of the second bandit. The bandit managed to cut her black and red dresses skirt. Schnee gains an annoyed look on her face before letting out a growl of frustration. She lets out a battle cry, going for multiple strikes on the bandit. The bandit somehow manages to block each strike lazily. Schnee manages to hit the bandits sword out of there hand. Schnee thrusts her rapiar's blade into the bandits throat, killing him. Schnee pulls her rapiar back, taking the blade out of the dead bandits throat. Schnee gains a relaxed position and lets out a sigh. Silence filled the empty village, before the noise of quick footsteps can be heard. Schnee gains a shocked look on her face, freezing in place. She slowly turns around to see Infnite blocking Raven's katana with his scimitar. "That's a cheap trick" Infinite states with a smirk on his face. "Don't tell me you haven't tried it before" Raven reply's, smugly. Infinite let's out a small chuckle before pushing Raven back about ten feet. "Of course I have! It's really effective, well, on people who don't know how to use it" Infinite states as he appears behind Raven in a blink of an eye. Raven blocks the blade of his scimitar as the two get in a fight of strength, Raven was winning at first, her blade almost reaching Infinite's mask. All of the sudden Infinite shot back with a surge of strength, his scimitar blade now centimeters away from Raven's right eye. "You'll have to try a little harder than-" before Infinite could finish, Raven kicked him in the gut with her right boot, causing Infinite too fly back. Infinite jabbed one of his scimitars into the stone floor of the village, Infinite came to a sudden halt, a smirk on his face. He took the scimitar out of the ground before standing up straight, looking at his mother. Behind Raven, Schnee was getting ready to attack, getting in a fighting position with her Grimm like rapiar. "Schnee" Infinite called, his voice echoing throughout the now deserted town. Raven looked over her shoulder and at the Schnee, "Let's move out" Infinite said, nudging his head to the entrance of the village. Schnee looked at Raven straight in the eyes, Raven's red crimsion eyes stared back at the Grimm hybrid, those eye's, looked exactly like her lord's without his mask on. Schnee reluctantly put her weapon down before walking up to her lord's side. Infinite stares at Raven as Schnee walks up to his right, Raven stared back at him before narrowing her eyes, almost if hse was trying to convey a message to her son. Infinite simply let out a "tsk" as he lifted his right hand up, a distorting noise comes from the gemstone on his necklace as him and his Grimm hybrid disappear out of reality, glitching. Silence fills the now dead village, Raven being the only one alive, she closes her eyes thinking before letting out a sigh. Raven walks past a tree, a raven taking her place, the bird flies off letting out a long squak as it flies off into the night sky.

((Timeskip| Salem's palace))

A grunt can be heard as Rose screeches to a halt on the stone floor of the circle shaped room, her scythe flying past her on the ground, it hit the wall causing a small "tch" noise. Rose turns her attention up to her attacker, Kaa smiles as she looks down at the Grimm hybrid. "Your stance needs more work, along with hand to hand combat. Other then that, you're skills with your scythe are actually pretty impressive" Kaa states, offering a hand to Rose. Rose reluctantly takes it as Kaa helps her up with a smile, the smile soon turned to a cocky smirk as Kaa tossed Rose towards three figures. Tick, Mercury, and Emerald quickly move out of the way as Rose hits the stone wall, "And a free lesson, never trust an opponent" Kaa says, a smirk laying on her face. Tick crouches down and put a hand on Rose's right shoulder, while Rose looks at Kaa with a stare of anger and annoyance while letting out a weak growl. Kaa just lets out a simple chuckle in response, just then the double wooden doors to the circle room opened revealing Infinite and Schnee. "So, how did the little 'test' go" Kaa asks, turning around, facing Infinite and Schnee. "Somewhat well, we'll have to work on Schnee's training a little bit. But other then that, she is pretty good" Infinite reply's, crossing his arms in the process. Schnee smiles at the thought of her lord being proud of her, "What about Rose?" Infinite asks, looking at Tick who was helping Rose up, while Emerald and Mercury just stared. "Her skills with a scythe are pretty impressive, though, with even more training she could be amazing. Other then that-" Kaa paused and looked back at Rose, who was giving her an angry stare. "She had no skills at anything else" Kaa finished with a smirk. Infinite looked at Rose, she stared back at her lord, Infinite had a look of concern in his right yellow pupil. "Continue with her training, Schnee" Infinite says, looking at Schnee, from what I've seen and been tolled you are more skilled than Rose here. So I suggest you train her, unless she wants to die of course" Infinite says, looking at Rose who gained a small look of fear as Infinite mentioned "Unless she wants to die". Silenced filled the room for a couple of seconds before Infinite speaked up again, "I'll leave now, Mercury, Emerald, Tick, Kaa. You're free to do what you wish arond the castle. I'll see you all later" Infinite says before walking back out the double wooden doors, followed by the four. Schnee and Rose were left in the circle room, as Schnee watched the five leave, she suddenly heard a sniff. She looked over to Rose, who has shead a tear from her right eye, Schnee simply rolled her eyes and walked towards Rose. Rose jumped a bit as Schnee grew closer, Schnee arrived in front of Rose, Rose closed her eyes, thinking of the verbal beating she'd get from her fellow commander. But the words never came, she felt a cold hand touch her face, rubbing the one tear away, "Come now, we should begin training" Schnee said, putting her left hand on her thigh. Rose gave a smile at Schnee, Schnee looked away for a second before looking back at Rose, a small smile layed on Schnee's face.

To Be Continued...

-Message from the author

We back BAY-BAYYYYYYYYYY!!! Sorry it took awhile to get a new chapter out guys, I also want to thank all of you for 50k reads!  Over the months I have been gone, due to my major case of writers block, I've literally forgotten what future mini stories I wanted to put in for volume's 4, 5, and maybe even 6. So I apologize if it takes me like another month to upload another chapter, I just have to get on track of the direction I want to take the story, and the characters again. Anyways, this is Villain signing out!