Chapter 7: Mother

((Picture above made by NI-Rad on DeviantArt))

((No-one's P.O.V| Beacon))

(Y/N) and Cinder watch a bullhead fly off towards the city of Vale. Smoke was rising from the distant city. "You don't think...?" Emerald says as her and Mercury run up beside the two. "Sure looks like it" Mercury reply's. "That's still days away!" Emerald says looking at Mercury. "So? What do we do?" Mercury asks (Y/N) and Cinder. The two stare off into the distance. "We have no other choice" (Y/N) says walking off toward where the bullheads were landed. They were there for Teams who wanted to join the battle to stop the Grimm. The three other's look back and forth at each other. Knowing exactly what (Y/N) was implying. The three follow him as they made their way to the bullheads. There were only two still landed. The four walked up to the right one. A pilot was messing around with something in the cargo bay. "Hey!" (Y/N) calls. The pilot quickly turns around to see the four. "Mind flying us out to where all the chaos is happening?" (Y/N) asks. "Of course! You can change into your outfits in the bay, there are dressing rooms. I assume you have them since every student is required to have them" the Pilot reply's. The four nod before walking into the bay. The driver jumps up with them and enters the cockpit. The bullhead fly's off wih incredible speed. The four change into their battle gear and prepare to jump.

((Small Timeskip))

The bullhead the three were in arrive at the scene. Teams RWBY, JNPR and half of Team SSSN were fighting Grimm with multiple Atlas Robots helping. "Hey, at least it worked somewhat" Mercury says. Emerald just rolls her eyes. "You three, head down to the ground. I'll handle the ones on the roof tops. Nobody should be able to see me up there so I'll change my outfit and use my semblance. Let's go Team (Favorite/Color)" (Y/N) says as he jumps out of the bullhead and onto the rooftops. Cinder and the others jump down and onto the streets.

((Cuts to street))

Cinder, with Mercury and Emerald behind her stop. The two look at Cinder as she nods. The two run off, Mercury jumping up and kicking a charging Creep in the head, killing it. Emerald walks up to a pack of Beowolfs, Ursa, and Creep's. Each of them growling or hissing at her. Emerald grabs her two revolver like guns and twirls them around, then aiming at the pack of Grimm. The Grimm charge at her. Emerald starts to unload shots into the multiple Grimm. Most went down, except an Ursa Major. It goes for a slash on Emerald, she does two back flips avoiding the Major's two big paws. When she lands, two scythe blades transform from underneath the barrel of her revolvers. Emerald unleashed multiple slashes on the Major. She stops and gains an annoyed look on her face. The blades detach from the barrel, a chain attaching the blade to the gun. She jumps over the Major who goes for yet another slash. The blades slice into the Majors back multiple times, finally killing it.

((Cuts to (Y/N))

(Y/N) walks forward, smugly on the roof top. Some Beowolfs and Griffons noticed him. The Beowolfs growled as the Griffons let out a bloodcurdling screech. (Y/N) just smiles as a distorting noise can be heard. He changed into his Infinite attire. The Grimm backed up, startled. They soon regain their focus, two Beowolfs charge at Infinite. His two scimitars appears in each hand. The two Beowolfs jump up and get ready to bite down on him. Infinite sends a red energy slash towards their torso. The two Grimm's bodies get sliced in half before hitting the ground and turning into black dust. The others back up before charging towards him. "Let's play" Infinite says as he slices a charging Beowolf clean in half. Two more get close to him, both going for a slash. Infinite ducks under the two Beowolfs paws, the two manage to hit each other instead. While the two are stunned Infinite lifts up his hand, the scimitar in that hand combusted. Then, a chain-sickle shoots out of the palm of his hand. It seemed to be glitching in and out of reality with red particles coming out of it. The chain-sickle pierces thru the left Beowolfs chest. It howls in pain before it gets swung into the one on it's right. Infinite grabs a hold of the chain and swings the Grimm fully around. Knocking back the pack of others. Infinite flicks the chain up into the air, causing the Beowolf to go flying up. The chain-sickle started to retract back into Infinite's palm. As the Beowolf got closer Infinite cut it clean in half with his one scimitar. The Beowolfs body turns into dust as the chain-sickle disappears into Infinite's palm, leaving no slit where it would have come out from. Infinite heard a screeching noise and turns around to see a Griffon's beak. He grabs the beak of the small Griffon, causing it to stop in the air and land on the ground. It desperately tried to open it's beak but couldn't. Infinite closed his fist completely, shattering the Griffons beak. It screeches in pain as the inside of it's throat was visible. Infinite shoots a red lazer beam from his hand, killing the screaming Griffon. He turns around to see some of the Grimm gone, most likely jumping off the building and to where all the students were. "You should have joined them" Infinite states as he dows a slashing motion with his arms, sending a red energy slash towards the Grimm. The group of six Grimm, four Beowolfs and two Griffons, get sliced in half. Infinite let's out a chuckle "Not even worth my time" he remarks. He then hears a screech, he quickly turns around to see a Nervermore flying right at him with it's beak opened. He closes his eyes under his mask getting ready to be swallowed by the bird... he didn't feel anything. He opened his eye's to see a familiar figure with her sword unsheathed. The Nevermore's body was gone. Infinite gains a relaxed stance as the woman turns around.